Increase horsepower from 215 to 319 and torque from 285 lb/ft to 370 lb/ft at 6-8 psig at the flywheel. The Heavy Duty V-1 Ti is available for those looking for high horsepower applications. Features:
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology
- V-3 supercharger features self-contained lubrication
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design
- Complete system fuel management
- Complete systems include 6AL-BTM ignition system from MSD
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket
- High-flow bypass valve
- Satin Finish
- Image(s) used are for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
Established in 1990, Vortech Engineering offers a variety of automotive performance products including complete supercharging systems, fuel system components and air-to-water aftercoolers for domestic and import vehicles plus marine applications. Vortech has also consistently earned praise from the automotive press for its premier centrifugal supercharging systems and performance enhancing parts and accessories.
Vortech has been awarded six US patents and has received three of the prestigious Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) awards for Best Engineered New Product. No other centrifugal manufacturer has ever received one of these coveted awards. These achievements were not so much a flash of brilliance as the culmination of an intensive development process.