Available for front and rear applications for both 2-door and 4-door JK and JLs, G2 Axle and Gear's drivelines provide a whopping 32 degrees of motion. G2's high-quality driveshafts are made from heavy-duty 2.75 inch diameter DOM tubing for strength, include solid body, one ton rated 1350 Series U-joints for durability, and are dynamically balanced to eliminate any vibration.
- Heavy Duty Rear Driveshaft Automatic Transmission Jeep JL Rubicon 4 Door
- Include 1350 Series U-Joints
- Location: Rear
- Material: DOM Steel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Diameter: 2.75 Inch
- Fits: Jeep JL Rubicon
- Doors: 4 Door
- Sold As: Each
AXLE & GEAR WARRANTY POLICIES
G2 Axle & Gear warrants all of it's G2 Axle & Gear products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for periods shown herein. G2 Axle & Gear's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at G2 Axle & Gear's option, of the defective product. Any and all costs of removal, installation, freight or incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. G2 Axle & Gear is not responsible for damages and / or warranty of other vehicle parts related or non-related to the installation of G2 Axle & Gear product. A consumer who makes the decision to modify his vehicle with aftermarket components of any kind will assume all risk and responsibility for potential damages incurred as a result of their chosen modifications. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions regarding fitment and design. This warranty does not cover, and G2 Axle & Gear shall not be liable for items listed herein.Claims not covered under warranty:
- Parts subject to normal wear; this includes bearings, seals, u-joints, ball joints, brake pads, brake rotors and bushings.
- Discontinued products at G2 Axle & Gear's discretion.
- Finish after 90 days.
- Incidental or consequential damages including road side service, labor charges, loss of time or revenue, loss or damage to personal property (including loss or damage to vehicle due to failure of G2 Axle & Gear products).
G2 Axle & Gear accepts no responsibility for any altered product, improper installation, lack of or improper maintenance or improper use of our products. Warranty claims can be made directly with G2 Axle & Gear or at any factory authorized G2 Axle & Gear dealer. G2 Axle & Gear G2 Axle & Gear makes final determination on warranty considerations.
For full warranty information please Click Here