G2 Offers The Most Complete Line Of Off-Road Wheel Spacers For Your Vehicle, Specifically Designed To Widen Your Vehicles Track Width To Allow For Wider Wheels/Tires And To Increase Off-Road Stability. Each Kit Comes Complete With A Pair Of CNC Machined T-6061 Aluminum Spacers That Are Anodized For Corrosion Resistance, Pre-Installed Wheel Studs, Lug Nuts, Thread Locker Compound And Detailed Instructions.
- 5x5 1.75-inch wheel spacers
- Creates more space, allowing for safe use of wider tires
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum alloy
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Pre-installed Grade-8 wheel studs
- Black anodized finish
- Thread locking compound included
- Sold As: Pair
AXLE & GEAR WARRANTY POLICIES
G2 Axle & Gear warrants all of it's G2 Axle & Gear products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for periods shown herein. G2 Axle & Gear's obligation under this warranty is limited to repair or replacement, at G2 Axle & Gear's option, of the defective product. Any and all costs of removal, installation, freight or incidental or consequential damages are expressly excluded from this warranty. G2 Axle & Gear is not responsible for damages and / or warranty of other vehicle parts related or non-related to the installation of G2 Axle & Gear product. A consumer who makes the decision to modify his vehicle with aftermarket components of any kind will assume all risk and responsibility for potential damages incurred as a result of their chosen modifications. Warranty coverage does not include consumer opinions regarding fitment and design. This warranty does not cover, and G2 Axle & Gear shall not be liable for items listed herein.Claims not covered under warranty:
- Parts subject to normal wear; this includes bearings, seals, u-joints, ball joints, brake pads, brake rotors and bushings.
- Discontinued products at G2 Axle & Gear's discretion.
- Finish after 90 days.
- Incidental or consequential damages including road side service, labor charges, loss of time or revenue, loss or damage to personal property (including loss or damage to vehicle due to failure of G2 Axle & Gear products).
G2 Axle & Gear accepts no responsibility for any altered product, improper installation, lack of or improper maintenance or improper use of our products. Warranty claims can be made directly with G2 Axle & Gear or at any factory authorized G2 Axle & Gear dealer. G2 Axle & Gear G2 Axle & Gear makes final determination on warranty considerations.
For full warranty information please Click Here