AEM has harnesses specifically designed for wiring its AQ-1 Data Loggers into your racecar. They feature weather proof connections and labeled wires for ease of installation. AQ-1 wiring harnesses are available in 18" and 96" wiring lengths, and in Plug & Pin Kit form for creating a custom length.
- Specifically designed to simplify wiring the AQ-1 Data Logger into a vehicle
- Color-coded wires are silk screened with each function and bundled with identifiers for easy identification
- AQ-1 connector pre-wired for AEMnet, power/ground, CAN, RS232 Serial and remote USB
- Connector, plug, USB and wire seals are weather resistant
- AQ-1 OBDII wiring harness includes integrated OBDII connector
- Bag of 20 terminals included for populating inputs (Plug & Pin Kit only)
When racers and enthusiasts buy AEM performance parts, they are getting the finest engineering, highest quality and best value our industry has to offer. Look no further than our products for proof. AEM created the first stand-alone programmable engine management system that uses a factory wiring harness, and was the first to introduce a gauge with a built-in wideband UEGO controller and gauge readout in one unit! More recent innovations include our Water/Methanol Injection Systems, which provide the ultimate combination of performance, quality and value for gas and diesel race vehicles, a complete line of digital and analog display gauges, and the X-WiFi module, which allows users to view critical exhaust data wirelessly on virtually any WiFi enabled device. In addition, the recent release of AEM’s Series 2 EMS with AEMTuner interface software represents a major evolution in features and ease of use from the original.