This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
AEM was the first company to offer complete engine control using a race vehicle's factory wiring harness and sensors. Our Series 2 Plug & Play EMS is a culmination of this original program. It combines robust construction with our proven AEMtuner Software to deliver total engine control.
AEM's Series 2 Plug & Play EMS plugs directly into a vehicle's factory ECU harness and requires no additional wiring or hardware. Windows compatible software (XP, Vista, 7) simplifies copying, viewing and data manipulation. AEMtuner software is infinitely adjustable. It allows tuners to program virtually any combination of engine control, power adders and auxiliary devices, and accurately deliver proper amounts of fuel and correct ignition timing, for any boost level or operating condition.
- Plugs directly into the factory harness. No rewiring necessary
- Uses all the factory sensors
- Includes start up calibrations
- System is fully enabled and unlocked - Never pay for upgrades!
- Context sensitive help eases tuning process
- Maps can be password protected by the tuner to prevent unauthorized usage or sharing
- Runs on Windows-compatible software
- Tune using new USB communication port or serial port
- Works with all AEM gauges
- Electronic boost control
- Full idle control
- Programmable traction control
- Software definable knock control
- Two step launch control
- User configurable soft-cut rev limiters
- Wet or dry nitrous control
- Up to 12 peak and hold injector drivers
- Up to 8 direct-fire coil outputs
- Up to 16 general-purpose outputs
- Up to 8 definable switch inputs
- Up to 4 EGT inputs with fuel trim
- 1MB of internal data logging
- Acura Integra RS/LS/GS/GS-R 92-95
- Honda Accord DX/LX/EX 90-95
- Honda Del Sol S/Si 93-95
- Honda Del Sol VTEC 94-95
- Honda Civic DX/LX/EX/Si 92-95
- Honda Prelude Si 90-91
- Honda Prelude S/SE/Si/VTEC 92-95
- For Manual Transmissions
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.