This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Constructed out of 304 stainless steel tubing for strength and durability True 2-to-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow No modification to stock system or location for hassle-free installation Mandrel-bent 2-1/2" into 3" piping transitions for better power Race version for added performance and a more aggressive sound Test Results In testing, the y-pipe produced a max gain of +15 horsepower and +13 ft. lbs. of torque verified by their in house dyno (tested on 2003 Nissan 350Z V6-3.5L with Street Y-Pipe 48-36104-YC) Potential for up to +10 horsepower and +13 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's Twisted Steel Headers (P/N 48-36103)
Race Version This connection pipe was designed as a Race version for added performance and a more aggressive sound.
Massive Y-pipe: The unique 3-piece y-pipe is designed using a merge collector that utilizes a 2-1/2" into 3" transition for optimum flow while removing turbulences.
True Merge Collector: Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface
Combine with aFe's Twisted Steel Header (48-36103) For added performance
Note: This is a Race Only product used solely for competition. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system also requires an aftermarket electronic module to work properly with the vehicle.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted