Eagle street performance rotating assemblies offer the perfect balance of strength, performance, reliability, and affordability. They include a cast steel crankshaft, Eagle "SIR" I-beam connecting rods, Federal Mogul hypereutectic pistons, Perfect Circle rings, and Performance Street Bearings. The kits are only available balanced. Eagle street performance rotating assemblies are the perfect choice for engines up to 500 hp.
- Actual Engine Displacement: 5.7L/350
- Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece
- Bore (in): 4.000 in.
- Bore (mm): 101.600mm
- Engine Stroke (in): 3.480 in.
- Balanced: Yes
- Harmonic Balancer Included: No
- Flexplate Included: Yes
- Flywheel Included: No
- Pistons Included: Yes
- Piston Rings Included: Yes
- Piston and Ring Oversize (in): Stock
- Piston Material: Hypereutectic aluminum
- Piston Style: Flat top, with four valve reliefs
- Piston Head Volume (cc): +5.00cc
- Wrist Pin Style: Press-fit
- Piston Ring Facing Material: Plasmamoly
- Crankshaft Included: Yes
- Crankshaft Material: Cast steel
- Engine Balance: External
- Connecting Rods Included: Yes
- Connecting Rod Length Center to Center (in): 5.700 in.
- Connecting Rod Material: Forged 5140 steel
- Connecting Rod Beam Style: I-beam
- Rod Bearings Included: Yes
- Rod Bearing Undersize (in): Stock
- Rod Bearing Undersize (mm): Stock
- Main Bearings Included: Yes
- Main Bearing Undersize (in): Stock
- Main Bearing Undersize (mm): Stock
- Cam Bearings Included: No
- Gaskets Included: No
- Oil Pump Included: No
- Camshaft Included: No
- Lifters Included: No
- Timing Chain and Gears Included: No
- Plastigage Included: No
- Assembly Lubricant Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Chevrolet V8 5.7L/350 1986-2002
- Assembly includes 168 tooth flexplate for automatic transmission.
- Suitable for up to 500 horsepower.
Other Part Numbers: