Twice the size and power of the smaller extinguishers, plus an "A" rating for extra peace of mind. These proven ABC fire extinguishers utilize a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.Features:
- Extinguishing Agent: Mono ammonium phosphate
- Agent: 2.5 lb
- Gross Weight: 5 lb
- Height: 14.8 in.
- Width: 4.5 in.
- Depth Diameter: 3 in.
- Listed and rated 1A:10B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- US Coast Guard Approved with bracket listed on UL label
- Made in U.S.A.
- 2 strap steel mounting bracket
- 9' - 15' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- 6 year limited warranty
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.