"Record," "View," and "Analyze" driving with HKS; drive recorder DMR. DMR is now one seg and DTT compatible.
Some driving recorders generate radio waves, which causes the electromagnetic interference of digital terrestrial broadcasting, which results in poor or no signal reception. HKS DMR minimizes radio emission with radio shielding on the main unit and other components! HKS DMR can record driving and allow digital terrestrial broadcast viewing at the same time.
Main unit contains a camera, GPS and G sensors to enable recording of video, audio, position, time and impact with improved recording performance. "DMR" is the recorder to enjoy recording
Position the DMR unit at the top of the windscreen, and just plug into the Cigar Lighter Socket.
GPS UNIT & G-SENSOR EQUIPPED
- Location and interval speed can be viewed on Google maps using the GPS location information.
- G sensor can detect and record the speed (G) so the DMR can show the XYZ amplitude. Also, there is a permanent power supply unit include which prevents the battery from discharging too much.
SECOND CAMERA as STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- HKS; DMR is equipped with the 2nd camera as a standard. The camera can point towards the driver;s foot or meters to record the driver during circuit. Using the special viewer software, it is possible to analyze your driving more precisely.
DMR;s "HIPER ENGINE" ON CPU
- Most recent high speed CPU (Hiper DMR Engine) allows seamless recording straight to SD memory card without delay even though most drive recorders will have short gaps ever few minutes in recording when it saves the recording to SD memory card. DMR uses the latest systems to directly record to the SD memory card meaning that those precious moments aren’t lost. It also does not retain any data on the main unit. This is a unique feature for the HKS; DMR.
- DMR Main Unit
- Cigar Lighter Socket Power Cable (4m)
- Hard Wire Power Unit (3m)
- SD Memory Card (8GB)
- Video output cable (90cm)
- Guide Sticker
- Fitting Bracket
- 2nd Camera
- 2nd Camera Power & AV cable
- 2nd Camera Holder
- Fitting accessories (screws clips tape)
- Viewing software (Windows XP / Vista / 7 Compatible)
Since its beginning, HKS has been committed to providing well-integrated, reliable,and environmentally sound performance systems. Mr. Hasegawa's strong leadership, engineering genius, creativity and willingness to listen to customers are the pillars of the company's success. Monitoring consumer reaction and input on issues pertaining to material quality, external appearance, sound quality, and of course, performance, HKS stays in tune with automotive enthusiasts' needs. Moreover, HKS' products are designed to be user friendly for easy installation.
Today the automotive aftermarket industry is filled with start-up companies following in HKS' footsteps. None however, can match the depth of engineering or manufacturing resources available to the talented, highly motivated and dedicated employees of HKS.
For over a quarter century HKS products have been put to the test in drag racing, road racing, rallying, and top speed trials. HKS equipped vehicles have captured numerous racing championships and hold claim to a myriad of competition records using many “off the shelf”, race proven HKS components. As a result, HKS has been synonymous with “performance” in the automotive aftermarket industry for the past 35+ years.