This 4 point harness with 2 inch belts provides great comfort and safety for UTVs. The 4.2 harness has sewn in shoulder pads that stop chaffing on the neck and add extra comfort, especially on long rides. Includes all black hardware for cool styling, and EZ adjusters on the shoulders.
The EZ adjusters allow you to adjust your shoulder straps quickly, even if they are dirty or muddy. The 4.2 features an automotive style latch on the lap belt, which provides a quick and easy release that anyone can use.
For all 2015 and up RZRs and Can-Am X3 models, if the drivers seat belt is not clicked in, the computer will limit the speed of the vehicle to 15mph. When you install harnesses on those models, you lose the ability to click in. The computer doesnt know if your wearing your seat belt or not.
What we did with this harness is integrate the stock connector right into the design. No overrides or bypasses needed. Its retains its factory function, and keeps that safety feature as it was intended to be used. Installation is easy, all you have to do is unplug the old connector and plug in our new one attached to the harness. (Only needed for Drivers Seat)
- 4 point harness with 2-inch belts
- Automotive-style latch
- All Black Hardware
- Easy Adjusters
- Sewn in pads
- Removable sternum strap
- Equipped with factory speed limiter connection
- For 2015 and up Polaris RZR or Can-Am X3 Models
- Lap Belt Adjustment: EZ Adjusters
- Color: Black
- Sold As: Each
Proper installation and consistent use of the 4 point harness restraint system is critical to your safety in event of accident. To reduce risk of serious injury or death:
- Follow vehicle manufacturers, and PRP Seats instructions and safety messages during installation and use of this product.
- Use all belts provided. Secure lap belt first; low and snug across hips. Sternum strap tight at chest line (min. 4 inch below neck). Adjust remaining straps per instructions and confirm fitment restrains user and provides safe clearance from wheel, dash, roll cage, etc.
- Inspect all components of the four point harness restraint system regularly and replace as indicated by accident, wear or abrasion. Replace no later than 2 years from date on SFI tag, or purchase.
- This restraint system is intended for UTV or other off-road vehicle-not replacement for FMVSS 209 restraints. Never use with child car seats or boosters.
The off-road lifestyle is all about getting away from the city, work, and daily stress. PRP customers drive hours out of their way, several weekends a year, in pursuit of having fun and relaxing. PRP Seats understand that pull. They know the end result of a purchase should always translate into a great weekend with the family, stories of "that one place" and unforgettable moments.Since starting in the founder's garage over 17 years ago, PRP Seats has always been made in America. Our staff of over 40 individuals works up to 6 days a week producing custom suspension seating and accessories.PRP Seats takes pride in listening to the customer and developing seats that are in demand.At PRP Seats, their mission is to manufacture good times.