The Kumho Road Venture AT51 is an all terrain tire designed to keep your adventures moving on or off road. The Road Venture AT51 performs in mud and snow with deep, tapered tread blocks that promote self cleaning. Quiet, comfortable ride and surprising comfort on the highway with excellent grip in all weather conditions. Backed by a 55,000 mile treadlife Warranty and built in popular 15 thru 20 inch truck and SUV sizes. This tire bares the severe mountain snowflake symbol for harsh winter weather.
- Uniform Tire Quality Grade (UTQG): i
- Section Width: 285
- Aspect Ratio: 70
- Diameter: 17
- Overall Diameter: 32.7"
- Width Range: 7.0" - 10.0"
- Weight: 55 LBS
- Tread Depth: 16/32"
- Load Index: 121 LBS
- Load Range: E1
- MAX PSI: 80 PSI
- Speed Rating: Up to 106 mph
- Sidewall Description: BSW - Black Side Wall
- Warranty: 55000
Other Part Numbers:
ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT WARRANTY POLICIES
Kumho warrants that a tire manufactured by Kumho and/or equipped originally on the vehicle is free from defects in materials and/or workmanship in normal use for the life of the original usable tread. The life of the original usable tread ends when the tire tread has been worn down with only 2/32" (1.6 mm) remaining, at which point the tire is considered to be fully worn out.
PASSENGER AND LIGHT TRUCK TIRES:
- Free replacement: If a Kumho Radial Passenger or Light Truck tire fails as a result of defect in materials and/or workmanship within the first 2/32" of the original tread depth, the tire will be replaced with a new, comparable Kumho tire at no charge including mounting and balancing charges.
- Pro-rata replacement: A tire not qualifying for free replacement will be given a credit toward the purchase of a new, comparable Kumho tire based upon the amount of tread actually worn. The cost of mounting, balancing and any other service charges or applicable taxes should be paid by the user. Otherwise adjustment for compensation will be made on a pro-rata basis calculated by multiplying the actual current dealer selling price by the percentage of remaining usable tread depth.
KUMHO TEMPORARY TIRE:
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
- A Temporary Tire weighs less and provides more trunk storage space than a conventional tire. To conserve tire tread life, the temporary tire should be returned to the trunk as soon as it is convenient to have your standard tire repaired or replaced.
- If a Kumho Temporary Tire fails as a result of defect in materials and/or workmanship during the first 50% of usable tread wear, the tire will be replaced with a new, comparable tire at no charge including mounting and balancing charges. No adjustment will be made for tires that are worn more than 50%.
- Irregular wear or tire damage due to:
- Road hazards such as punctures, cuts, snags, scuffs, carcass bruised or impact breaks.
- Fire, wreck, vandalism or collision.
- Improper inflation, overloading, high-speed spinning, improper mounting or demounting, running flat, off-road use, racing, vandalism, willful damage or abuse.
- Misalignment, wheel imbalance, defective brakes or shock absorbers, or use of tire chains.
- Any tire which has failed as a result of adding material (e.g., tire fillers, sealant, or balancing substances).
- Tire fitted to anything other than the original vehicle.
- Tire worn beyond tread wear indicator (2/32" or 1.6 mm tread remaining).
- Tire presented by other than the actual owner-user.
- Tire branded "NA" (meaning non-adjustable) or "blem" (meaning blemished).
- Loss of time inconvenience, loss of use of the vehicle or consequential damage.
- Ride disturbance after free-replacement conditions.
- Ozone or weather cracking on tires over four (4) years from the date of manufacture
- No Flat Spot Warranty for Original tires.
- No Mileage Warranty for Original tires. K. This limited warranty applies only to the original vehicle owner and is non-transferable.
- No Kumho Tire employee, retailer or dealer has the authority to make any warranty, representation, promise or agreement on behalf of Kumho Tire except as stated in this policy.
- Tires used in racing-related activities or competitive events are not covered by this warranty.
- Limitation of remedy: To the extent permitted by law, Kumho disclaims liability for all consequential and incidental damages. Some provinces and states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have rights which vary from province to province in Canada, and from state to state in the United States.