RadiusX - a high performance auto clutch is just a clutch pack swap away. RadiusX combines TorqDrive friction disk technology with our innovative EXP (auto clutch) disk. TorqDrive provides more clutch disks in less space, delivering high performance auto function within the framework of the stock clutch.
- Prevents engine stalls, focus on your line and not the clutch
- Increased power transfer over OEM
- On the fly external adjustment
- TorqDrive clutch pack provides longer clutch life with less adjustment over time
- Standard clutch lever function with full override
- Rekluse basket liners eliminate basket wear and notching
- Suzuki RM-X 450 10-11
- Suzuki RM-X 450 2017
- Suzuki RM-Z 450 08-18
Rekluse provides a 1-year warranty from date of shipment for materials and workmanship when the Rekluse product is installed per Rekluse instructions into a stock bike set-up. Rekluse will repair, replace, or pro-rate a refund for any product found to be defective in materials or workmanship at its sole discretion within the 1-year warranty. Rekluse is not liable for personal property loss, parts loss or damage by use or misuse of any product Rekluse sells or manufactures. Any attempted repairs or modifications made to Rekluse products will void any and all warranties.