AEM's Universal ECU Patch/Extension Harnesses work with most engine management systems and allow you to install turbo timers, data loggers and other ancillary electronics without having to cut and splice into your factory wiring harness.
Fitments: 1. Infiniti
- Never cut/splice the factory wiring harness again!
- Easy out-of-the-car access for an ancillary wiring
- Troubleshooting can be done outside of the vehicle
- Easy removal of any device that is no longer desired
- Constructed with original ECU and harness connectors for exact fitment
- Allows for easy access to all ECU signals/wires
- Infiniti G20/G20 T 2.0L/1998ccL4 VIN:C [SR20DE] 94-96
- Infiniti G20/G20 T 2.0L/2000ccL4 VIN:C [SR20DE] 1999
- Nissan 200SX
- Nissan 200SX 2.0L/1998ccL4 [SR20DE] 1998
- Nissan 200SX SE-R 2.0L/1998ccL4 VIN:B [SR20DE] 95-98
- Nissan 240SX Including SE/LE 2.4L/2389ccL4 VIN:A [KA24DE] 95-98
- Nissan Altima
- Nissan Altima GLE/GXE/SE/XE 2.4L/2389ccL4 [KA24DE] 99-01
- Nissan Altima GLE/GXE/SE/XE 2.4L/2389ccL4 VIN:B [KA24DE] 95-98
Important Link: Notes:
- Nissan Sentra
- Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L/1998ccL4 [SR20DE] 1999
- Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L/1998ccL4 VIN:B [SR20DE] 1998
Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
AEM Performance Electronics warrants to the consumer that all AEM Electronics products will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of twelve months from the date of the original purchase. Products that fail within this 12-month warranty period will be repaired or replaced when determined by us that the product failed due to defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the AEM Electronics part. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferable. All implied warranties shall be limited in duration to the said 12-month warranty period. Improper use or installation, accident, abuse, unauthorized repairs or alterations performed by the user on any AEM Electronics products voids this warranty.
In no event shall this warranty exceed the original purchase price of the AEM Electronics part nor shall AEM Electronics be responsible for special, incidental or consequential damages or cost incurred due to the failure of this product. AEM Electronics disclaims any liability for consequential damages due to breach of any written or implied warranty on all of its products.
Warranty returns will only be accepted by AEM Electronics when accompanied by a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a dated proof of purchase. The product must be received by AEM Electronics within 30 days of the date the RMA is issued. Warranty claims to AEM Electronics must be shipped to us prepaid (we recommend a shipping service with package tracking capability). Once your package is received by our warranty and repairs department you will be notified and provided with updates.