This smaller supercharger pulley belt is perfect for high performance supercharger pulley and oversized crank pulleys.
Designed to work with applications where the 2% over size crankshaft pulley and either the 15% reduction or 17% reduction supercharger pullies are in use.
- Mini Cooper S 1.6L Supercharged 02-06
ALTA Performance manufactures and supplies the finest MINI Cooper products on the market today. We produce a full line of MINI Cooper products hitting every aspect of performance modification for your car. From suspension to engine performance, ALTA makes the products which will boost your performance to the next level. We consider it a privilege and an honor that you have chosen ALTA for your car. Allow us to show you the value and performance found only with ALTA. We trust you will be pleased with our products as you begin modifying your car.
The ASMC, LTD. (dba ALTA and PERRIN Performance) warrants to that original retail purchaser ("Purchaser") who holds title to the vehicle on which the parts are originally installed will, when delivered, substantially conform to the respective written Product description furnished to Purchaser. Products should be free from defects in material and workmanship (excludes cosmetics, coatings, and appearance and applies only to the function of the Product for its intended manner and purpose) within a sixty (60) month period from the date of purchased (purchased on or after October 1st 2010)( Cat-Back Exhaust Systems have a limited LIFETIME Warranty from the date of purchase after January, 1st 2010 ) and will perform in accordance with provided original operating instructions if properly installed, used and serviced on passenger cars. Should a product(s) become defective within such period, purchaser will submit a claim at their cost and return the defective Product to ASMC, LTD. with an accompanying Return Manufacturer Authorization number (RMA) and the sales receipt stating the defects and the circumstances under which the defect occurred in which case ASMC, LTD. will examine, and upon establishing Purchaser's validity of claim, at its sole discretion repair the Product(s), exchange the Product(s), or refund the purchase price, which shall fully satisfy and discharge any and all warranty claims. Warranty related inquires should be addressed to the following address: ALTA and PERRIN Performance c/o Warranty Service 3111 NE Shute Rd. Hillsboro Oregon 97124 and must have the RMA# on the outside of every box received. This warranty extends only to the Product(s) installed in such vehicle model as specified for the respective Product(s) and does not extend to any Product(s) (i) which has been used or operated inconsistent with its intended use, (ii) has not been properly installed by a qualified licensed auto mechanic experienced in the installation of the Product(s), (iii) installed in a vehicle that has been used for racing or off road use only (Product(s) specifically designated for "off-road" use may be submitted for warranty claim. ASMC, LTD. holds sole discretion to warranty claims on those Product(s) not to exceed the sixty month limitation above.) , (iv) which was modified or repaired by anyone other than ASMC, LTD. personnel, (v) damaged because of misuse, neglect, accident or improper installation or service, (vi) Sold or used outside the United States of America. In addition, the warranty shall NOT apply to catalytic converters, electrical products, and all components not manufactured by ASMC, LTD. Manufacturers and user of motor vehicles incorporating ASMC, LTD. products should at all times take necessary precautions against damage to persons or property resulting from malfunction of the products.
To view full warranty details please Click Here