The ECV was created as an alternative to the standard bsilencerb typically fitted in the tip of performance exhaust systems to lower the sound decibel output. The ECV (Exhaust Control Valve) is a spring loaded butterfly valve that can be installed to the main piping of an existing exhaust system. The angle of the valve can be modified on the fly from within the cockpit to provide complete control over exhaust decibel output.Features:
- Valve Plate Diameter: 77mm
- Bolt Hole Pitch / Hole Pitch: 105-107mm
- Can minimize exhaust decibel level output by 10dB (depending on application)
- Utilizes either a flange or pipe (weld-in) type mechanism that can be easily adapted to any existing exhaust piping
- Images used for marketing purposes only actual product may vary
Founded in Japan in 1992, APEXi has grown from just a small tuning parts manufacturer to a multi-industry international powerhouse. 2011 marks the 14th year for APEXi USA and the 20th year for the APEXi Group of Companies. Championship wins and racing feedback can be seen reflected throughout the product lineup. Localization of products has also been a top priority so that they can better serve the needs of their customers. It is with this steady flow of commitment and goals that APEXi has been able to mature so quickly.