BBI Autosport was founded in the Summer of 2005 with the mission of returning artistry and craft to the Exotic Tuning Market. Built by pure passion, and on a motorsport foundation, BBI has quickly become a household name in the Porsche Industry. 30+ years of combined professional racing history has fueled the engineering and development of performance parts and services.
BBi Autosport Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 StreetCup Roll Bar features 4130 chrome moly steel tubing for excellent strength to weight ratio and addresses issues such as harness angle, seat travel, and engine compartment access. Taking a sensible design approach, the bar mounts to frame structure in the cabin and rear strut towers to provide the strongest mounting points and maximum protection. For superior strength and rigidity, high strength 4130 chrome moly steel tubing was used throughout and all joints are meticulously TIG welded by hand. Bolt-in installation is accomplished by using Inner Diameter Tube Clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise fit. These unique joints eliminate the unsightly through-bolt and nut design of the traditional slip fit tubes. The result is a bar that is clean & functional. Features:
- Chrome moly steel tubing utilized for excellent strength to weight ratio
- Modular construction to allow access to engine for servicing without removing entire roll bar
- Shoulder harness mounting crossbar positioned at appropriate height as per Schroth's instructions
- TIG welded and utilizes "X" braces on rear section for superior strength and rigidity
- Mounts to frame structure and rear strut tower to provide strongest mounting points and maximum protection
- Utilizes laser cut mounting plates & inner diameter tube clamps that are CNC turned and milled for a precise fit
- Designed to work with stock or any aftermarket seats on the market
- Minimal effect on seat travel to accommodate taller drivers
- Can be used with stock seat-belts or 6 point harnesses for track use
- Designed to work with wrap-around style harnesses while optional eyelet bolt provisions are available for clip-in harnesses
- OEM fit & finish. The main hoop contours entire arch of the roof with an even curve
- Finished in satin black powder coat. Other colors available
- Bolt-in installation requires no drilling and minimal carpet trimming
- Compatible with all 981 Cayman models.
- Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 14-16
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary.
Based in Southern California, BBI Autosport is an extremely passionate company who work on and build race cars ranging from Porsche GT3 Cup cars, off-road trucks, buggies to Daytona prototypes. Since 2006, we have applied our services at the 24 hours of LeMans in France, 24 hours of Daytona, Baja 1000 and the 25 hours of Thunder-Hill. Our passion for excellence is passed on to every project and client that we are involved in.