Increased Fuel Flow to Support More Power
- Increases Total Fuel Volume to Support More Horsepower
- Complete Drop-In Assembly; No Modification Required
- Easy Installation
- Fits "Standard Range" 27 Gallon Fuel Tank Only
BBK Performance direct-replacement in-tank fuel pumps continue to be the number one brand of high-volume pumps for today's fuel injected enthusiasts. Simple, OEM fitment allows this 2004-2008 F150 fuel pump to be swapped without any modifications making them a great upgrade or replacement unit.Great for Boost and Nitrous
These high performance in tank fuel pumps deliver 300 lph and are recommended for any high performance engine especially turbo nitrous and supercharged models. 300 lph supports up to 800 flywheel horsepower (Naturally Aspirated).Easy Installation
Since the BBK high flow F150 fuel pump uses OEM-style bucket, sender and connections it is a direct drop in replacement on your 2004-2008 F-150.Fits
2004-2008 F150 4.6L or 5.4L (Fits Standard Range 27 Gallon Fuel Tank Only)Emissions InformationThis part is NOT C.A.R.B Approved and cannot be installed for use on any emission controlled vehicle in California.
It cannot be sold or shipped to any California resident or addressee.
Other Part Numbers:
BBK PERFORMANCE WARRANTY GUIDELINES
- All BBK products are warranted against any defect in materials or craftsmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. These terms apply as long as it has been established that the product in question was installed and used in accordance to all BBK guidelines and was not used for racing or competition purposes.
- BBK Performance will not be held responsible for any consequential or incidental damages incurred during installation and will not be held responsible for any incidental or labor charges on any products that are defective, warranted, damaged, or parts that were purchased incorrectly. PLEASE NOTE SOME PRODUCT SPECIFICS ARE NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY - SUCH AS ELECTRONICS, COATINGS/FINISHES, BUSHINGS AND HOSES ETC. - RUST/RUSTING IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY.
- If your warranty issue is after the stores replacement or return policy (usually 30 days) - you will need to contact the BBK Performance warranty department directly via e-mail email@example.com to request a warranty return number and warranty approval.
BBK will e-mail you a request for a copy of the original product receipt and also a product questionnaire to fill out to help us determine why the BBK product has caused a warranty issue.
The original receipt must show the original date of purchase and it must also be supplied via e-mail along with the product questionnaire or the warranty is null and void. If your part is approved for a warranty return, you will be issued a Return Goods Authorization number (RGA) and the BBK return address to send the part back for inspection.
Please be sure to include your name, return address and contact phone number in the box when you ship the part back for identification purposes. PRINT OFF THE RETURN APPROVAL FORM WE E-MAIL TO YOU AND PUT IN THE BOX IS THE SIMPLEST WAY AS IT CONTAINS ALL YOUR INFORMATION INCLUDING THE RGA #.
The Item must be shipped back to BBK prepaid via ground shipping. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE CUSTOMERS' RESPONSIBILITY - NO SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE REFUNDED. WE WILL PAY THE SHIPPING CHARGES TO SHIP THE ITEM BACK TO YOU.
The return authorization number (RGA) must be clearly marked on the outside of the package in order for our warranty department to process the item. If no RGA is visible - or if package is sent collect freight - package will be refused and sent back to you at your expense.
Upon receipt of your warranty return it will be inspected by our BBK warranty engineers. If your BBK Product is determined to be defective and covered by our warranty, the item will be immediately repaired or replaced at no cost to the consumer. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ISSUE ANY KIND OF PRODUCT REFUNDS ON ANY WARRANTY RETURNS; THIS INCLUDES SHIPPING AND LABOR CHARGES.
- ALL Warranty Returns are processed within 2-3 days of receipt and you will be notified of the status of your return - please refer to your RGA # you were issued in all communications with us - firstname.lastname@example.org
- All warranties are valid from the original date of purchase only - they are NOT pro-rated based on a warranty part - replacement or repair.
- BBK Performance is not responsible for product fitment, print, Internet typographical and photographic errors.
- BBK Performance reserves the right to charge a minimum 15% restocking fee for all non-defective RGA requests or returned items purchased directly from the www.bbkperformance.com website in error.