Billet Specialties power steering pulleys are CNC machined from forged 6061-T6 aluminum for the ultimate in strength and balance. Designed for use with v-groove style belts on Chevy engines, each pulley is polished to a mirror finish.
Designed for use with:
Dimensions:WHY BUY A BILLET PULLEY?
- Long water pump
- 1975 & up Saginaw power steering pump
- Power steering pump with attached reservoir
- Press-on pump shaft
- The benefit of a billet aluminum pulley over a cast pulley is equal density. With a cast pulley, the aluminum is poured into a mold and then allowed to cool. This process can create variations in density throughout the pulley. Dense areas are heavier than the more porous areas causing the pulley to vibrate at high RPM. Billet Specialties billet pulleys are equally dense throughout; equal weight translates to a true and balanced pulley drive system.
ABOUT BILLET SPECIALTIES
Since its start in the United States, Billet Specialties has been at the forefront of making billet aluminum high quality wheels. In 1989, they manufactured their first wheel, which was a three-wheeled vehicle. In 1990, two-piece wheels became the industry's norm. These cutting-edge innovations enabled custom fitments, resulting in the ideal fit for your vehicle. Billet Specialties take pride in being one of the few organizations that performs all aspects of wheel manufacturing under one roof. All operations take place in their 100,000 square foot facility in La Grange, Illinois, providing the finest quality items for your vehicle.
While a superior product is undoubtedly the cornerstone, customer service and delivery serve as the mortar that binds everything together. Their team is comprised of car fanatics who are aware of current trends and can assist you with technical expertise and implementation information.
BILLET SPECIALTIES HISTORY
Glenn quickly developed his own ambitions while working with his father and learning manufacturing and machine programming. After machining some parts for his 1932 Ford Coupe, he decided to incorporate his passion for automobiles into his business. At the young age of 26, Glenn began designing and manufacturing parts for the street rod and muscle car markets. Billet Specialties was founded in 1985 and has since continually improved every aspect of production, engineering, and product development. Glenn's vision remained consistent as Billet Specialties established itself as one of the industry's most recognizable names.
Beginning with a 4,000 square foot location, it took only two years for the space to become too limited, and a 20,000 square foot structure was purchased to accommodate the growth. As sales and manufacturing increased, the company expanded into an additional 24,000 square foot building in 1997. Billet Specialties relocated to their current 100,000 square foot facility in 2002, reuniting the entire company under one roof.
BILLET SPECIALTIES PRODUCT LINE
Their product line features traditional and contemporary styles, which include different models and a variety of wheel brands, steering wheels, engine accessories, interior accessories, exterior accessories, replacement parts, tools, electrical accessories, and line clamps, among many more car accessories.
VIVID RACING PRODUCTS
The products of Billet Specialties included in Vivid Racing are compressor manifold, valve cover mounts plug, thermostat housing o ring kit, line clamps, hose end wrench, frame fittings, power steering reservoir fittings, wheel spacers, different models of wheels and a lot more.
All Billet Specialties products are warranted to the original owner for one (1) year from date of purchase for defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use. Billet Specialties, Inc. agrees to repair or replace Billet Specialties brand products, at the sole discretion of Billet Specialties, without charge, provided the problem(s) are the responsibility of Billet Specialties, Inc. Billet Specialties, Inc. is not responsible for finish problems due to neglect by customer. Product that has been damaged, painted, or modified in any way will not be eligible for return under any circumstances. Transfer of title of any Billet Specialties product by the original owner voids the warranty. Billet Specialties, Inc. is not responsible for damage to vehicle or labor cost incurred as a result of failure of warranted items. Billet Specialties warranty is limited to the purchase price of Billet Specialties brand product.
Wheel Warranty Billet Specialties Wheels, General Wheel Line
- Three (3) years from date of purchase to the original owner for defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use.B-Forged Performance Wheels
- Limited lifetime warranty from date of purchase to the original owner for defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use.Comp Series Wheels
- Period of thirty (30) days to the original owner from the date of purchase for defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use.Wheel Finishes
- One (1) year warranty from date of purchase to the original owner for finishing defects in material and/or workmanship under normal and intended use. Billet Specialties is not responsible for finish problems due to neglect by the customer. Warranty will be void under the following circumstances:
- Original form, fit or function of the wheel is altered, re finished or changed in any way by any party other than Billet Specialties Inc.
- Wheels have been dis-assembled
- Wheels are used for racing applications Wheels are damaged due to car washes, weather, cleaning chemicals or agents, salt, brake dust or other corrosive substances.
- Wheels are damaged due to consequential events such as curbing, potholes, road conditions etc.
- Wheels are damaged due to improper installation, mounting, wrong lug nuts, studs, balancing, torque, etc.
- The wheel was sold as a "second" or "blemished" product
- The wheel was sold for display purpose
- A tire with a sidewall height of more than 8” was mounted to the wheel
Billet Specialties agrees to repair or replace Billet Specialties or B-Forged wheels, at the sole discretion of Billet Specialties Inc. Wheels that have been determined to have been damaged by a tire mounting machine will be repaired at the customer's expense. Billet Specialties is not responsible for damage to vehicle or labor costs incurred as a result of failure of warranted items. Billet Specialties warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product. Billet Specialties agrees to repair or replace the wheel at the sole discretion of Billet Specialties Inc. No refunds, No exchanges. Product will only be inspected for warranty consideration by Billet Specialties Inc. Any wheel returned for inspection must be accompanied by a copy of your receipt.All warranty claims will not be approved until Billet Specialties, Inc inspects the product. Warranty terms & conditions subject to change at any time, without notice.
Limits & Exclusions:
- Billet Specialties does not warrant any product physically altered, improperly installed, improperly maintained or damaged.
- Any damage occurring during shipping is the sole responsibility of the transport company, and Billet Specialties shall be under no obligation to pursue restitution on behalf of the customer nor will this warranty apply to any such product.
- Billet Specialties hereby disclaims any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Billet Specialties' obligation under this warranty is limited to the description of the face of this warranty to the extent permitted by law.
- Billet Specialties will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, property damage, personal damages or exemplary damages, whether arising out of warranty, contract, tort or otherwise, incurred as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship.
- If there is, by law, an implied warranty of merchantability and/or fitness or a particular purpose, it is hereby limited to the warranty term set forth above and shall commence from the date of the original purchase.
- This limited warranty provides the original purchaser with specific legal rights. The original purchaser may have other legal rights, which vary from state to state or country to country.
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that all of the wheels and/or components used on the race vehicle are correct before installation. The installer is responsible for determining the use or application of a wheel or component. Billet Specialties, Inc. hereby disclaims any liability for wheel and/or component selection and installation.
- Wheels that have had tires mounted cannot be returned.
- Billet Specialties wheels are not tested or labeled to meet FMVSS 109 or ECE36 safety standards. Therefore it is dangerous and illegal to sell these wheels for use on public streets or highways. To the extent permitted by law, any person selling or using Billet Specialties Comp Series wheels for street use hereby agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and reimburse Billet Specialties for all loss, damage, or liability incurred as a result of such use, including but not limited to attorney fees.