This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Manifold Back Systems for Porsche 993 / RS / Cup.
Performance enhancing / weight reducing exhaust system 15 kW (20PS) more power and 20 Nm additional torque 12kg weight reduction.Features:
- Developed for maximum flow the equal length primaries merge through a Racingstyle collector with spike
- Reduced back pressure
- Reduced temperature
- Maximized Performance: Laser cut machined flanges for accurate plain fit
- "X"- Version open pipework with gas stream collision.
- x- Pipe is spring loaded to absorb vibrations thus preventing stresscracking and allowing thermal expansion.
- Mandred Pipe bends with optimised gasflow.
- All parts mounted with AEROQUIP fittings - for perfect tightness and flexibility.
- SEVERAL COMBINATIONS POSSIBLES
- with OR without CATALYSERS
- with OR without exhaust flaps
- Sport exhaust system 993 N-GT with x- pipe version catalysers without flaps
- Bischoff application
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance