This turbo-back exhaust system has been developed and tested to the highest standards, together with RS-Tuning. A special catalyser is coated in a Tri-metal material which is OBD2 compatible. The result is 15kw (21PS) increased power and 20Nm additional torque. Further evidence of the improvements made, are recognized through enhanced acoustics and 12kg weight reduction. The exhaust fits the original or Cargraphic double end tailpipes. Available in 3 sound versions: TUV Version, Sound Version, and Super Sound VersionFeatures:
- Power increases from 20-50+ HP/TQ depending on other upgrades
- 70mm piping throughout
- Accepts the OEM Porsche tips
- Highest quality 200-cell HJS metal cats which comply to OBDII standards.
- NO CEL
- Offers a fine balance of power and sound WITHOUT resonance Guaranteed!
- All Stainless steel construction
- Stainless heat shields to further reduce sound and heat
- 2x Trimetal 130mm big volume 200 cell high flow HD catalysers
- 2x heat shields + holding strap
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance