This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
This complete sport exhaust system with equal length long tube headers and with integrated MOTORSPORT catalytic converters has been developed and tested to the highest standard on the dyno. The silencers are designed as absorptive silencers which reduce exhaust back pressure drastically. In combination with a pair of highflow 100 cell MOTORSPORT catalytic converters the result is beside more power and torque a better response characteristic.
Further evidence of improvements made, are recognised through an enhanced acoustic and weight reduction. All parts mounted with AEROQUIP-fittings providing perfect sealing combined with flexibility. Connection pipes are spring loaded to absorb vibrations thus preventing stress cracking and allowing thermal expansion. New modular design with the possibility of interchanging components and fitment with OE / factory parts or additional CARGRAPHIC high performance parts.Features:
- Reduced backpressure
- Reduced temperature
- Maximized performance
- Enhanced sound
- Weight reduction
- Lasercut machined flanges
- AEROQUIP fittings
- Spring loaded connection pipes
- 17KW(23PS) more power and 33Nm additional torque
- New generation long tube manifold set 1.75"/45mm Primary diameter
- X-pipe with 2 time big volume 100 cell highflow
- MOTORSPORT catalytic converters
- Absorptive sport rear silencer set
- 89x115mm mirror polished oval tailpipes
- Tailpipes are fully adjustable with AEROQUIP olive inlet fitting
- Porsche 996 3.4L C2 | C4 1998-2005
- NO DRONE OR RESONATION
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance