This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
This complete sport exhaust system with equal length long tube headers and with integrated Tri-metal big volume 200 cell highflow HD catalytic converters has been developed and tested to the highest standard on the dyno. The silencers are designed as absorptive silencers which reduce exhaust back pressure drastically. In combination with a pair of highflow 2x Tri-metal big volume 200 cell highflow HD catalytic converters the result is beside more power and torque a better response characteristic.
Further evidence of improvements made, are recognised through an enhanced acoustic and weight reduction. All parts mounted with AEROQUIP-fittings providing perfect sealing combined with flexibility. Connection pipes are spring loaded to absorb vibrations thus preventing stress cracking and allowing thermal expansion. New modular design with the possibility of interchanging components and fitment with OE / factory parts or additional CARGRAPHIC high performance parts.Features:
- Reduced backpressure
- Reduced temperature
- Maximized performance
- Enhanced sound
- Weight reduction
- Lasercut machined flanges
- AEROQUIP fittings
- Spring loaded connection pipes
- 17KW(23PS) more power
- 33Nm additional torque
- New generation long tube manifold set 1.75"/45mm Primary diameter
- x-pipe with 2 time big volume 200 cell highflow
- HD catalytic converters fully OBD2 compliant
- Absorptive sport rear silencer set
- Double end tailpipe set 4x89mm Modena Design
- Tailpipes are fully adjustable with AEROQUIP olive inlet fitting
- Porsche 997.1 Carrera 3.6L | 3.8L 2005-2008
- NO DRONE OR RESONATION
- Pictures used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance
Should the object of purchase be deficient, statutory provisions shall apply. Deviating therefrom, the following shall apply:
- a marginal defect shall generally not constitute warranty claims defects
- the Seller may choose the type of subsequent performance
- for new goods, the limitation period for defects shall be one year from transfer of risk
- for used goods, rights and claims for defects are generally excluded
- the limitation period shall not recommence if a replacement delivery is carried out within the scope of liability for defects
2.If the Client acts as a consumer, the following restriction applies to used goods: Claims for defects are excluded if the defect does not occur until one year after delivery of the goods. Defects that occur within one year of delivery of the goods can be asserted within the statutory limitation period.
3.The aforementioned limitations of liability and the restrictions of limitation periods do not apply
- to a product, which was not used, in accordance with its usual application, for building construction and which was the cause of the building's defectiveness
- to claims for damages and reimbursement of expenses by the Client
- if the Seller has fraudulently concealed the defect
4.Furthermore, for traders the statutory limitation periods for recourse claims pursuant to section 445b of the German Civil Code (BGB) remain unaffected.
5.If the Client is a businessperson pursuant to section 1 of the German Commercial Code (HGB) he has the commercial duty to examine the goods and notify the Seller of defects pursuant to section 377 HGB. Should the Client neglect the obligations of disclosure specified therein, the goods shall be deemed approved.
6.If the Client is a consumer, the forwarding agent has to be immediately notified of any obvious transport damages and the Seller has to be informed accordingly. Should the Client fail to comply therewith, this shall not affect his statutory or contractual claims for defects.
7.The Seller shall not be liable for defects in the performance of the telecommunications contract for which the respective service provider is solely responsible. In this respect, the relevant statutory provisions and any deviating contractual conditions of the respective service provider shall apply.