Sport Rear Silencer Sets for - Porsche 993 Carrera 3.6L; Porsche 993 Carrera RS 3.8L; Porsche 993 Cup.
. These sport rear silencers have been developed and tested to the highest standard on the dyno. They are designed as absorptive silencers which reduce exhaust back pressure drastically. The result is beside more power and torque a better response characteristic.
Further evidence of improvements made, are recognised through an enhanced accoustic and weight reduction.
Strenghtened brakets as well as the olive- and slide system ensure an exact adjustment, which guarantees a stressless installation.
New modular design with the possibility of interchanging components. Developed for maximum flow this unique Cargraphic part creates the following further advantages:
- Reduced back pressure
- Reduced temperature
- Maximized Performance: Enhanced sound
- Weight reduction.Features:
- Performance: 7W (10PS) more power and 10Nm additional torque.
- The system includes:
- 1xabsorptive silencer set for use with OE/factory tailpipes or opt for a set of
- Cargraphic trims
- Attention: During the production period of the Porsche 993
- model series two OE exhaust systems from two different
- exhaust manufacturers were fitted: GILLET or BISCHOFF.
- Stainless steel tailpipe set
- 85 x117mm oval, rolled in
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance