This replacement dual bAll for the Rebellion™ XD bAll mount is designed to mount onto the vertical shank. It has a 2" bAll rated for 10,000 lbs. and a 2-5/16" bAll rated for 20,000 lbs.
The Rebellion™ XD adjustable bAll mount is a leap forward in cushion hitch technology. It provides more control, confidence and a more comfortable ride, All while protecting your towing system from jerking, jarring and rattling.
The Rebellion™ XD is not included in this package and must be purchased separately.
- Mounts onto CURT Rebellion XD adjustable shank #45955
- Integrated rubber dampener for enhanced vibration resistance
- 2" bAll rated for 10,000 lbs. and 2-5/16" bAll rated for 20,000 lbs.
- Tongue constructed from cast steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a dark grey teridium finish (yellow zinc trailer bAlls)
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- HUB_USA: D25
- Side Application Type Description: Not Applicable
- Shipping Weight: 12.000
- Mount Type Description: Not Applicable
- Product Weight: 11.000
- Material: Carbon Steel
- BAll 1 Diameter and Capacity: 10,000 LB
- BAll 2 Diameter and Capacity: 20,000 LB
- Finish: Dark Grey Teridium
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- BAll Capacity: 20,000 LBS
- Includes dual bAll only (Rebellion XD and pins sold separately)
Who is Curt?
Curt is a brand under Lippert, which is a globally recognized brand when it comes to aftermarket parts and accessories. Curt offers a complete line of towing products and other related accessories. Today, they are the leading manufacturer when it comes to custom-made trailer hitches.
Proudly Made in The USA
All their products are proudly made in the USA. It allows them to monitor the quality of their products and ensure that all parts come out the same every time. They offer a wide range of towing solution products from ball mounts, trailer balls, bike racks, cargo carriers, weight distribution hitches, and more.
Each component is carefully designed to handle heavy loads and not break prematurely, which makes it one of the safest brands in the market today. Armed with the best engineers and artisans in the industry, Curt can provide their customers with a towing product that could stand the test of time. It is why they are the brand of choice by enthusiasts who want the best towing solution that money can buy.
Purchase Curt Products At Vivid Racing
If you are in the market for a quality towing solution for your vehicle, then Curt is the brand for you. They have established their name as one of the best towing product manufacturers in the USA. If you want a reliable and dependable product, then Curt is the brand for you. To know more about Curt, Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that first your specific need.
CURT MANUFACTURING, LLC ("CURT") provides limited lifetime warranty coverage against defects in factory workmanship and materials for CURT® products ("Products") sold by authorized CURT dealers for use by retail (end use) consumers. This Limited Warranty is provided only to the original Product consumer, and applies only to the original installation. This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not extend or apply to anyone else. For consumers in the U.S.: this Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
This Limited Warranty is the sole and exclusive warranty provided by CURT, and all other warranties and conditions are excluded and disclaimed. UNDER THE LAW OF CERTAIN STATES, THERE MAY BE NO IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES FROM CURT APPLICABLE TO YOUR PRODUCT, AND ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) ARE EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED WHERE ALLOWED BY LAW. If implied warranties are imposed under any applicable state law, all such implied warranties are limited to the duration of the applicable provisions of this Limited Warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Each of the warranty coverage periods runs from the date of purchase of the Product (proof of purchase is required) and applies only to warranted defects that first occur and are reported to CURT within the applicable warranty period. CURT retains the right to determine to its reasonable satisfaction whether any claimed defect is covered by this Limited Warranty.
Certain items are excluded from Limited Warranty coverage by CURT, and this Limited Warranty coverage does not apply to:
View Full Warranty Information Here
- Wear and tear from normal use,including damage from road debris
- Improper product selection,application, installation or maintenance
- Modifications, including the attachmentof other hardware or components
- Misuse, abuse, overloading, impropertrailering or hauling, accident
- Corrosion or damage due to environmental condition