The water pump on an engine is constantly being driven and is all relative to the crankshaft revolution. During a more aggressive maneuver typically at the higher RPM region, the water is circulated with more flow. This circulation is at times too strong that it becomes prone to bubbling which then leads to cavitation. The final effect of this occurence is that the cooling efficiency of the engine suffers from within the water jacket passages, hindering the internal combustion process.Features:
- CEWP Replace OEM Mechanical Water Pump
- 3 to 6 PS Gain Recorded at Higher RPM
- CEWP Works Even if an Engine is Not Running
- Constant Water Flow Results in Lower Water Temperature by 5 Degree Celsius on a Circuit
- Fully Bolt on with Belt
- Works with OEM Thermostat
- CEWP will NOT be Installed on Vehicles with Non OEM Exhaust Manifolds
- Equipped with Air Bleeder Bypass Attached to Mount Block for Standard Air Bleeding Procedure
- Optional CEWP Controller Allows you to Set Precise Temperature: $480 MSRP
- Off Road Use Only
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
CUSCO has a brilliant record and history in the top categories of track racing, rallying, dirt trials and gymkhana. By staying continuously in touch with each cars potential and character, they can create settings for almost any car. From this experience in motorsports, they developed confidence in their CUSCO brand for street use. The CARROSSER competition products are developed one by one from their broad and long experience in competing in motorsports, and based on their extensive data and know-how. CUSCO responds to those who appreciate such matters, like driving a car or controlling its performance.