Performance Series Spark Plug Wire.
- Boot Material: Silicone
- California Air Resource Board Approved: Yes
- California Certified: Yes
- Coil End Boot Color: Black
- Color: Blue
- Conductor Material: Spiral core
- Distributor Coil End Boot Degree: Stock
- Insulator Material: EPDM
- Off Road Use Only: No
- Original Equipment Replacement: Yes
- Outside Diameter: 8.00
- Plug Wires Boot Color: OE
- Plug Wires Core Material: Stainless Steel
- Prop 65 - Short Label: prop65_warning.jpg
- Prop 65 (C, R or CR): CR
- Prop 65 Yes/No: Yes
- Resistor Type: 0 ohms/ft.
- Spark Plug End Boot Color: Black
- Spark Plug End Boot Degree: Stock
- Street Legal: Yes
- Title: Granatelli Spark Plug Wire
- Universal Or Specific Fit: Specific Fit
- Wire Thickness: 8mm
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
Who is Granatelli?
Granatelli is a company founded in 1989 by J.R. Granatelli and is based in Oxnard, California. The company is best known for designing, supplying, and installing aftermarket performance automotive parts and accessories. Today they are considered as one of the best brands when it comes to highly engineered products.
Expert Engineering Background
The company uses its strong engineering background to manufacture various computer-based electronic parts such as electronic exhaust cut-out systems, mass airflow sensors, aluminum air tanks, quick disconnect clamps, and suspension systems. They cater to some of the best performing American-made vehicles like the Mustang Gt500, SRT8, Hellcat Challenger, Corvettes, Camaro, Jeep, Chrysler 300C, and the Dodge Durango.
Granatelli has become a premier brand in the automotive world. To maintain this stature, they manufacture all their parts in their 42,000 square ft. facility in Southern California, which houses some of the most advanced and high-tech equipment in the manufacturing industry.
Continuous Product Improvement
The company is always on the edge when it comes to finding innovative ways to improve its products. Their goal is not just to be the best but also be the first. This attitude has helped the company propel to the top and revolutionize the aftermarket industry.
Purchase Granatelli Products At Vivid Racing
If you are in the market for performance parts with guaranteed results, then Granatelli is the brand for you. They have been producing high-performance parts for over 70 years and have given their customers the best product for their money’s worth. To know more about the company, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of parts that fit your specific needs.
Granatelli Motor Sports warrants that all products sold for street use shall be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship for ninety days from the date of purchase, except in-tank and in-line fuel pumps as these parts carry no warranty expressed or implied. Ignition coil packs and ignition wires purchased directly from Granatelli Motor Sports, Inc. or an authorized reseller / distributor have a limited one year warranty from the date of purchase as of May, 5 2014 (05/05/2014). There is no warranty expressed or implied for any products intended for use in racing applications or Custom Applications. Custom Applications are defined as products that are used outside of Granatelli Motor Sports print application guide. The following requirements and exclusions apply:
(1) You must be the original purchaser and must call us to register for an RGA number (805-486-6644 ex: 12; Monday – Friday 8A-5P Pacific Standard Time) and return the defective product within 10 days after the expiration of the product warranty. Failure to do so voids all warranty, either express or implied set forth herein.
(2) You must reside in the United States or Canada and use the product as described in the warranty registration.
(3) The product must not have been altered, disassembled, modified, or converted for any other use than intended by Granatelli Motor Sports.
(4) The product, or any part thereof, is not used in accordance with the operating parameters specified by Granatelli Motor Sports.
(5) The product or any part thereof is damaged or rendered unserviceable due to negligence, vandalism, theft, fire, debris, flood, Act of God, or other peril, malfunction of equipment, or by any cause within the Customer's control.
(6) The serial number (if applicable) must not have been altered or removed. The extent of Granatelli Motor Sports' liability under this warranty shall be limited to the prompt correction or replacement, at Granatelli Motor Sports' option and at no cost to the customer other than return shipment, of any defective part of the product determined to be necessary by Granatelli Motor Sports.
This only applies if written Granatelli Motor Sports received notice of the claimed defect prior to expiration of the warranty period. All warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly excluded. The duration of any and all implied warranties is limited to the duration of this express warranty. All incidental and consequential damages including but not limited to loss profits even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages are hereby excluded. Regardless of the form of the claim, Granatelli Motor Sports liability for any damages to the customer for such product is limited to the guidelines herein. This stated, expressed warranty is in lieu of all liabilities or obligations of Granatelli Motor Sports for damages arising out of or in connection with delivery, use or performance of the product. This warranty cannot be amended or changed by any Granatelli Motor Sports representative, employee, or agent and any promises inconsistent with this warranty are void and unenforceable against Granatelli Motor Sports. Some states do not allow limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Your sole remedy for the above warranties is the repair or replacement of the defective product only, at Granatelli Motor Sports' sole discretion.