There's no telling where the open road might take you, but rugged capability for the road ahead comes standard when you outfit your 4x4 with a set of Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 all-terrain tires. Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 Features When Hankook designed the Dynapro ATM, their goal was to make an all-terrain tire that could handle tough trails and challenging jobs. And if you have to take a tough trail to get to a challenging job, this tire is going to be right at home while getting you home. But one of the best things about Dynapro ATM tires is that they're built to last. With a wide footprint, uneven treadwear will be far from your mind-especially given how Hankook has put extensive research into improving the handling and traction of the RF10. With its aggressive sharp edge tread pattern, the Dynapro ATM puts powerful grip in your hands while giving your vehicle a stylish off-road look. And to give you extra confidence for those harsh terrains and tough worksites, the ATM also features a durable reinforced under-tread gauge and a thick sidewall, both of which work to resist damage from hard impacts and punctures. Stacking on durability features, Dynapro ATM tires are built with stone ejectors, which protect from stone drilling and damage from sharp terrain conditions. Other performance features of the Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 include:
- For off-road traction and puncture resistance, these tires are built with a rugged wraparound tread pattern.
- Scallop grooves embedded in its tread blocks provide more biting edges for grip off-road.
- Zigzag block edges and wave sipes provide stellar traction on wet and winter road conditions.
- Protect your wheels from curb and trail damage with rim flange protectors.
- Both P-metric and LT-metric lines of the RF10 have attained M+S tire classification.
- LT-metric sizes are 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Ratedfor extreme winter weather conditions.
With its optimized footprint and tread stabilizing features, the Dynapro ATM RF10 frm Hankook has the all-terrain performance to take on any road-and the long-lasting treadlife to keep it up mile after mile. Because of this, Hankook backs the p-metric sizes of the ATM RF10 with a sizable 50,000-mile limited treadwear warranty.Tire Specs
- Tire Treadwear: 500
- Tire Traction: A
- Tire Temperature: B
- Tire Section Width: 265
- Tire Aspect Ratio: 65
- Tire Rim Diameter: 17
- Tire Overall Diameter: 30.7"
- Tire Rim Width Range: 7.0" - 9.5"
- Tire Weight: 36 LBS
- Tire Tread Depth: 13/32"
- Tire Load Index: 112
- Tire Load Range: SL
- Tire Max PSI: 44 PSI
- Tire Speed Rating: Up to 118 mph
- Tire Sidewall Description: OWL - Raised Outline White Lettering
Other Part Numbers:
This limited warranty applies to the original purchaser of any new tire manufactured by HANKOOK Tire Co., Ltd bearing Department of Transportation prescribed tire identification numbers. Eligible tires shall be used on the vehicle on which they were originally installed according to the vehicle manufacturer's or Hankook's recommendation.
This warranty applies if all following qualification requirements are met:The tire was purchased after January 1, 2018.The tire is a size, load rating and speed rating equal to or greater than that recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.The tire has not become unserviceable due to a condition listed under WHAT IS NOT COVERED.Tire is 6 years from the date of manufacture or 6 years from the date of purchase, whichever benefits the customer.