Hawk Performance brake products are designed to handle higher temperatures, more aggressive driving styles and a broader range of road environments to consistently slow and stop your vehicle in a predictable, reliable, controlled manner. We've integrated more than 30 years of friction and engineering expertise to create high-performance technology that delivers more safety, more stopping power and less noise than ever. We make brakes that control speed on the racetrack and instill confidence on the drive home.
Brake Pad Installation Procedure
- High Performance High Torque Compound
- Superior Rotor And Pad Wear
- Excellent Modulation And Release Characteristics
- Applicable To Nascar/Nascar Modified, Arca, Super Late Models, Pavement Circle Track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/Gt/Gs, Open Wheel/Formula, Monster Truckr
- All Hawk Performance Compounds Are Not Compatible With Carbon Ceramic Rotors
- Hawk Pads Are Designed To Work With Iron/Metal Rotors
- Install brake pads properly. Be sure pads are securely positioned in the caliper.
- Check Brake Fluid. Flush and replace, as needed.
- Check all hydraulic parts for excess wear and tear.
- Check rotor for deep grooves or scoring. Resurface or replace rotor, as needed.
- If rotors do not need resurfacing, then contamination from the previous brake pads must be removed. Sand rotors with 130-grit sandpaper using moderate pressure. Use soap and water to clean rotor surface after sanding. Rotors should be free and clear of oil, grease and brake fluid.
- Inspect calipers for freedom of movement. Lubricate where necessary.
Who is Hawk Performance?
Hawk Performance is a manufacturing company that specializes in creating brake pads for the automotive industry. They have been manufacturing business for more than 25 years and has helped a lot of enthusiasts improve the braking performance of their vehicle. Today, they have become a household name when it comes to friction products and has been used by ordinary enthusiasts and serious race track drivers.
A Brake Pad for Everyone
The company offers a variety of pads depending on your specific need. Whether you want a better track time on your favorite track, or you just wish to have that smooth and quiet braking experience, Hawk Performance has the right products for you.
The company is known to create high quality brake products. This is possible due to their extensive experience borrowed from other industries such as the aerospace and military. They also collect vital data from their track experience that aids them in developing products that would perform even in extreme conditions. Using the most advance manufacturing tools in the market which includes 23 dynamometers for their product testing, they can be sure that they only produce the best product possible.
Purchase Hawk Performance Products at Vivid Racing
Making a vehicle go fast is easy. Making it stop is a whole different story. Make sure that when upgrading your vehicle, don’t forget to check your braking system as well. If you are in search of a brand that you can trust, then Hawk Performance is for you. They offer brake pads for a variety of vehicle models from light to heavy vehicles. Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your requirement.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Carlisle Brake & Friction (CBF) warrants Hawk Performance® branded products to be free of defects from workmanship and materials. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or damage caused by negligence, lack of maintenance, accident, abnormal operations, or improper installation or service. CBF does not make any other warranty claims, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will CBF/Hawk Performance be liable for incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence, or strict product liability. This includes without limitation, damage to property, or other economic losses that may be incurred. Any, and all, warranty claims must be processed through CBF. All valid warranty claims will be replaced and/or reimbursed with Hawk Performance® branded products of equal or greater value.
Disclaimer to “Limited Life-Time Warranty”: Motorsports brake pads and rotors are developed for high performance events. Racing is a dangerous sport. Hawk Performance® racing brake pads and rotors are sold without warranty expressed or implied. No warranty or representation is made as to this product’s ability to protect the user from injury or death. The user assumes that risk.