Demanding competitive drivers in road racing, drag racing, autocross, and street performance rely on the advanced engineering of Hotchkis Sport Suspension components. Hotchkis components including sway bars, springs, shocks, brake kits, air bags, and caster/camber products are developed and tested in house to meet extreme tolerances. For the ultimate in responsive handling.Features:
- High Articulation Rod Ends for Maximum Range of Motion
- Quiet Greasable Polyurethane Bushings
- Height Adjustable for Optimum Fit
- Rear Length Adjustment: 6.375in/ -0.5in
- Optimum End Link Alignment on Lowered Cars
- Increased Sway Bar Effectiveness
- Maximum Range of Motion
- Increased End Link Strength
- Replaces Weak Factory End Links
- Bushing Color: Steel
- Bushing Material: Ball Joint Style
- Includes Washers and Bolts
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
The experience of John Hotchkis and the entire Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Their sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
For discriminating drivers who demand the best, the Hotchkis Sport Suspension engineering group has developed vastly improved suspension systems that dramatically increase the pleasure of your street or track driving experience. Serious drivers understand the benefits of a properly engineered aftermarket suspension include increased stability, improved handling, and maneuverability.