Hotchkis Sport Suspension Heavy Duty Sport Front End Links are specifically designed for the BMW E46 3 Series and M3's. Includes High articulation ball ends for maximum range of motion and feature Range of Adjustment of 11 in. (Shortest) and 12 in. (Longest) for optimum fit. Benefits include optimum end link alignment on lowered cars increased sway bar effectiveness, maximum range of motion and increased end link strength. Replace worn out wearable End Link hardware with original Hotchkis high quality replacement parts.Features:
- High Articulation Rod Ends for Maximum Range of Motion
- Quiet Greasable Polyurethane Bushings
- Height Adjustable for Optimum Fit
- Range of Adjustment: 11 in. Shortest - 12 in. Longest
- Optimum End Link Alignment on Lowered Cars
- Increased Sway Bar Effectiveness
- Maximum Range of Motion
- Increased End Link Strength
- Replaces Weak Factory End Links
- Bushing Material: Ball Joint Style
- Includes Washers and Bolts
- BMW E46 3 Series 1999-2005
- Pictures are used for marketing purposes only, actual product may vary.
The experience of John Hotchkis and the entire Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Their sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
For discriminating drivers who demand the best, the Hotchkis Sport Suspension engineering group has developed vastly improved suspension systems that dramatically increase the pleasure of your street or track driving experience. Serious drivers understand the benefits of a properly engineered aftermarket suspension include increased stability, improved handling, and maneuverability.