Hotchkis Sport Sway Bar Set Chevrolet Corvette C6 incl. Z06 05-08
The hollow tube bars measure 1.25-inches in front and 1.125-inches in the rear, and are 20% stiffer than stock in front and are adjustable from +30% to -15% stiffer in the rear. The result is dramatically improved cornering potential, chassis balance and steering response. Besides offering exceptional handling improvements for street driving, Hotchkis sway bars work extremely well in autocross, road course, and open road racing applications. The lightweight hollow sway bars are formed on a CNC machine, powder coated gloss black for durability and come with special high durometer dry lube impregnated rubber bushings. Stock end links are retained to maintain a quiet ride on the street. Thanks to added adjustability, the new Hotchkis C6 sway bar package reduces body roll, increases vehicle control, and adds a new level of driver feedback and control to any late-model Corvette, even razor-sharp Z06 and Z51 models.
- Lightweight, durable 1 1/4" tubular steel front sway bar. 20% Stiffer than Z51 & ZO6
- Lightweight, durable 1 1/8" adjustable tubular steel rear sway bar. Stiffness increase on Z51 +15%, +45%, +80%. Stiffness increase on ZO6 -15%, Same, +30%
- Factory style oil impregnated rubber bushings included
- Gloss black powder coat finish
- Dramatically improved cornering potential
- Improved chassis balance and steering response
- Adjustable rear bar allows suspension to be finely tuned
- Improves both Z06 and Z51 models
- Eliminates ZO6 nervous rear handling traits during track use
- Allows power to be applied earlier during corner exit
The experience of John Hotchkis and the entire Hotchkis Sport Suspension team ensures that you receive high quality products, engineered to perform and designed to be strong. Their sport suspension controls many of the fastest street cars in the country. Numerous road racing, drag racing and autocross racing teams rely and win with Hotchkis Sport Suspension products.
For discriminating drivers who demand the best, the Hotchkis Sport Suspension engineering group has developed vastly improved suspension systems that dramatically increase the pleasure of your street or track driving experience. Serious drivers understand the benefits of a properly engineered aftermarket suspension include increased stability, improved handling, and maneuverability.