The Radium Engineering fuel rails have been confirmed to be compatible with the VQ35DE, VQ35HR, and VQ37VHR engine. However, there are other V6 Nissan VQ variations that are very similar.Features:
- The fuel rails are machined from 6061 aluminum and anodized black for compatibility with all popular fuel types including E85.
- Manufactured with a large internal bore, the fuel rail can support all necessary engine power requirements.
- Each rail has four 8AN ORB ports (2 end ports and 2 bottom ports).
- The fuel rail features 14mm injector bores and is compatible with the OEM injectors and any aftermarket injectors with OEM VQ fitment.
- Appropriate fittings must be selected based on the specific application. Ample space around the fuel rail port(s) is necessary for larger accessories such as fuel pressure regulators, fuel pressure gauges, and fuel pulse dampers. To verify clearance, the dimensional drawings on the product pages can be used as a reference guide.
- Because of the OEM intake manifold mounting bosses, two Radium 14-0150 8AN ORB plugs must be used in 1 of each of the center ports for VQ35DE engines ONLY.
WarrantyAll Radium Engineering brand products are subject to a 1 Year Limited Warranty from the date of original purchase. If a product fails, it will be repaired or replaced at Radium Engineering's option when it has been determined by Radium Engineering to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship. Warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser. If the purchase was made from a retailer other than radiumauto.com, please contact the place of purchase for further assistance.This warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the merchandise only and shall not, in no event, exceed the original purchase price. Radium Engineering will not be held responsible for secondary or consequential damages or costs (including labor, towing, etc.) incurred due to failure of this product. Standard ground shipping is used for all warranty transactions. Expedited shipping is available, but the cost difference must be paid by the end user in advance of the shipment.Warranty claims must ship pre-paid to Radium Engineering for review. Claims must include the failed part(s), RMA number, and original proof of purchase. If the claim is missing any of these items, it may be rejected and returned to sender. Product must be received by Radium Engineering within 14 days of RMA's issue date. Please note that before Radium Engineering can issue an RMA for any product, it is first necessary for the installer or end user to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the problem. Most issues can be resolved via email. Under no circumstances should a product be returned or a RMA requested before the above process transpires.This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. Improper use, installation, modification, abuse, or unauthorized repairs or alterations voids this warranty. Credit for defective products will be issued pending inspection by Radium Engineering. This warranty does not extend to third party products often used in Radium Engineering products, such as fuel pumps, turbochargers, or any other non-Radium Engineering brand products.