SSR Wheels's Formula MK-III Neo wheel is a lightweight race style wheel that is equally at home when used on the road. With cars producing more and more power their goal was to answer this request for more power and handle the stresses it places on braking and grip from the tire. This 2 Piece rim is constructed using a SSF semi-melted forging manufacturing method for the face combined with the HTM heat treatment inner rim for the requirements of Super Heat Quantity and High Rigidity.Features:
- Size: 19x9
- Pattern: 5x98 | 5x108 | 5x112 | 5x114.3 | 5x115 | 5x120 | 5x120.65 | 5x127 | 5x130
- Offset (mm): 62 | 49 | 41 | 31 | 49 | 37 | 29 | 19 | 37 | 24 | 16 | 6 | 24 | 11 | 3 | -7
- Standard Colors: FM Silver, Flat Gunmetal
- Optional Colors: FM Gold, White, Black, Flat Black, Gunmetal, Flare Bronze, Flat Flare Bronze, Red, Orange
- Center Cap: Silver or Black.
- Please look over options before placing order.
- Wheels sold individually.
In order to deliver quality and reassurance, SSRs unique quality control of production surpasses JWL standards. SSR takes a different stance when supplying wheels to the race circuit. The race spec wheels are manufactured in the same essence as the commercialized wheels. This gives SSR direct feedback from the race circuit to further enhance the technology of the wheels.
Time spent at the track and involvement with an array of motorsports has led to the technological developments that are embedded in every SSR wheel. SSR continues its involvement in motorsports with numerous victories in JGTC, Time Attack, Formula D, and D1GP.