These square style replacement winch mounting hardware bolts allow you to mount 8,500 lb. or 10,500 lb. Rugged Ridge winches. Universal fit.
These bolts allow you to mount 8,500 lbs. or 10,500 lbs. Rugged Ridge winches.
Universal Fitment: These products should work with your vehicle as they are universal for fitment. We do recommend the customer researches and does due diligence regarding application. This should help confirm that this will work for your vehicle.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Rugged Ridge is an aftermarket company that specializes in creating parts and accessories for Jeep and other offroad vehicles. Rugged Ridge is a division of Omix that is known as the market leader when it comes to Jeep restoration and replacement parts. The company was established in 2005 and has since produced high-quality parts for many offroad enthusiasts. Today, they are known to be one of the largest manufacturers of Jeep parts in the market with over 3000 products.
The company offers unique and patented products such as floor liners, modular bumpers, and other offroad accessories such as snorkels. Due to its popularity, the company has facilities and access to over 50 countries in the world to meet the growing demands of its clients.
To ensure that they maintain their position as the market leader, the company develops and designs their product in their in-house engineering department. Its sole purpose is to exclusively create parts that are reliable, functional, and up to date. Their facility is equipped with the most advanced manufacturing tools that enables them to create top-notched products.
If you want to turn your Jeep into a dependable offroad machine, then Rugged Ridge has the right products for you. With their years of experience developing products that meet customer expectations, they have become one of the most trusted brands when it comes to Jeep offroading parts. Visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your specific requirement.
What is Covered?
Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein and with respect only to products first sold in the United States, Omix-ADA warrants to the initial retail purchaser only that its Rugged Ridge Floor Liners shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for so long as the initial retail purchaser owns the vehicle on which these products were originally installed. All other express or implied warranties are herby disclaimed. Your warrantor for these parts is Omix-ADA Inc., 460 Horizon Dr., Suite 400 Suwanee, GA 30024 (770-614-6101). Omix-ADA reserves the rights to: (a.) require proof of purchase as a condition of this Limited Warranty, (b.) make future revisions to its Limited Warranty without prior notice.
What is Not Covered?
Your Omix-ADA Limited Warranty does not cover products or parts supplied to Omix-ADA by outside vendors or products, parts or vehicles Omix-ADA determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
- Installation damage, alteration, modification or failure to maintain.
- Normal scuffs, fading, scratches, wear and tear.
- Racing or other vehicle competitions or contests. Accidents, impact by rocks, trees, obstacles or other aspects of the enviroment.
- Theft, vandalism or other intentional damage.
Remedy Limited to Repair/Replacement:
The exclusive remedy provided hereunder shall, upon Omix-ADA inspection and at Omix-ADA's option, be either repair or replacement of product or parts covered under this Limited Warranty. Customers requesting warranty consideration on Omix-ADA branded parts (including Rugged Ridge) should first contact the independent distributor from whom you purchased your part to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number. All removal, shipping and installation costs are customer's responsibility. Customers requesting warranty consideration on non-Omix-ADA branded parts should refer to the manufacturers' Limited Warranty and contact them directly.
Other Limitations - Exclusion of Damages - Your Rights Under State Law:
- In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither Omix-ADA nor any independent Omix-ADA distributor/license are responsible for any time loss, rental costs, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages you may have or incur in connection with any part or product purchased. Your exclusive remedy hereunder for covered parts is repair/replacement as described above.
- This Limited Warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state. For example, while all implied warranties are disclaimed herein, any implied warranty required by law is limited to the terms of Limited Lifetime Warranty described above. Some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and /or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.
Click to Download here