WHAT IT DOES
The AEM Water/Methanol Injection System injects a mixture of water/methanol into the intake of a forced induction engine. Injecting water/methanol allows users to run more boost and ignition timing to gain horsepower and torque. Gains as much as 20% more horsepower and 25% more torque on pump gas are common.
WHY YOU WANT ONE
The tank-less AEM Water/Methanol Injection System is intended for users with existing fuel tanks and includes all of the STANDARD features and high quality components of AEM's 1 gallon kit injection kit except for the tank. The "Boost Safe" injection readiness system is standard in all AEM Water/Methanol Injection Systems. An integrated check valve in the nozzle prevents unintended fluid flow. One injector and two interchangeable nozzles are included to cover a wide range of potential horsepower levels and 20 feet of injection tubing facilitates installation on practically any vehicle.
- Boost referenced progressive controller
- "Boost Safe" readiness safety system
- Check valve integrated into nozzle to prevent unintended fluid flow
- One injector and two nozzles to cover a wide range of HP levels
- High Pressure 200psi Recirculation-style pump
- Progressive Controller: Start Injection Boost 1-11psi. Full Injection Boost 6-39psi
- LED dash light for system status
- 20 ft. of injection tubing
- Includes: AEM Water/Methanol Kit without tank
- Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway.
- FOR OPTIMUM RESULTS, ALL WATER/METHANOL INJECTION SYSTEMS AND GAUGES SHOULD BE RUN WITH AN AEM INLINE FILTER (AEM PART #30-3003)
Important Safety Notice Regarding Methanol
AEM strongly recommends that users never exceed a 50% methanol concentration when using any AEM Water Methanol system or component.
All AEM Water/Meth injection systems and components (pump, lines, fittings, filter, flow sensor, tank, and nozzles) are 100% chemically compatible with methanol. However, for safety reasons we strongly recommend that users never use more than a 50% methanol concentration in our systems.
Methanol is a toxic and highly flammable chemical. 100% Methanol ignites easily and burns vigorously with an almost undetectable flame. Methanol can be absorbed through the skin and even x-small amounts can cause blindness or even death. Using this fluid at high pressures, without dilution, in an under-hood environment with nylon lines and push-to-connect fittings is very unsafe. The performance advantages of using greater than 50% methanol concentrations are x-small, if they exist at all. However, the safety issues are very real and far out weigh any perceived benefit of running high concentrations of methanol. WARNING!
Improper installation and/or adjustment of this product can result in major engine/vehicle damage. For technical assistance contact us at 1.480.966.3040
Note: AEM holds no responsibility for any engine damage or personal injury that results from the misuse of this product, including but not limited to injury or death caused by the mishandling of methanol.Fitment:Important Link: