This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Introducing the new aFe Power MACH Force XP exhaust system for the 2007-2015 MINI Cooper S (R56/R57/R58). In recent testing, this system produced 16 horsepower and 32 lbs. x ft. of torque. This exhaust system is constructed from 2.5" brushed finish, mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel and is TIG-welded. This system uses a high flow, brushed, 304 stainless steel, single in dual out muffler which improves performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. To finish off this system are dual aFe laser etched, 3.5" polished 304 stainless steel tips. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations. Note: Cutting is required and should be performed by a skilled technician.
Retains Rear Catalytic Converter: The rear cat is retained on this system to maintain a smooth deep sound but more importantly to keep the system street legal. Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface. Aggressive Sound: A 16" free-flowing muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque. This part does not require a CARB EO# All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in their Corona, California facility.
Advanced Flow Engineering, Inc. (aFe) produces high flow, high
performance air filters & intake systems for the automotive
industry. Founded in April, 1999, aFe was created to address an
obvious need in the automotive aftermarket industry: a lack of
choice for a high performance aftermarket air filter. We are a team
of engineers, machinists, production and sales people who believe
in the product we design. We each have years of experience in our
respective positions and together work to ensure that we have the
best product on the market. Our purpose was not just to be another
vendor that offers air filters, we chose to pay attention to those
finer details that set an aFe filter apart from the
AFE Store |
AFE Exhausts |
AFE Intakes |
- aFe warrants our products to be free from manufacturer's defects due to workmanship and materials.
- The warranty period begins on the original invoice date and covers the applicable period listed below.
- This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the product and is non-transferrable.
- Proof of purchase of the aFe product is required for all warranty claims.
- Warranty is valid provided aFe instructions for installation and/or cleaning were properly followed.
- Proper maintenance with regular inspections of product is required to insure warranty coverage.
- Damage due to improper installation, abuse, unauthorized repair or alteration is not warranted.
- Incidental or consequential damages or cost, including installation and removal of part, incurred due to failure of aFe product is not covered under this warranty.
- All warranty is limited to the repair and/or replacement of the aFe product.
- All products sold under aFe's Private Label Program do not carry an aFe warranty.
- All items purchased labeled "Closeout" or "Overstock" are final sale. No returns will be accepted.
- All items listed as "Race Only" are not covered by aFe's warranty.
- Click Here for the list of products accepted