The Berk Technology rear muffler delete is a no compromise approach to maximum horsepower gains in a lightweight elegant package. The muffler delete features a completely straight through design with zero obstructions to flow. The twin 80mm dual wall tips finish off the look with a classy appearance that doesn't take away from the original look of the car. This is the identical system Berk Technology use on their own championship winning race cars. Features:
- The most free flowing design possible. Zero baffles, zero restrictions, maximum flow.
- Single 3" merged to dual 2.5" pipes.
- Finished off with twin 80mm dual wall tips
- Gives the 135i a very aggressive exhaust tone.
- Extremely lightweight system.
- Fits both N54 & N55 models.
Berk Technology is a manufacturer of high quality aftermarket automotive parts for specialized vehicles. Their facility houses a state of the art research and development center where extensive testing goes into each and every one of their products. In addition, all of their products go through rigorous testing on and off the track to ensure the utmost in quality prior to going to market. Extensive racing experience in events such as Redline Time Attack, Super Street / Euro Tuner Time Attack, NASA, and SCCA, allows Berk to maintain the link between motorsports and street driven applications.