Audiophiles for 30 Years
We've been making exceptional audio and video products for over 30 years. By engineering tech ourselves with our own in-house, acoustic, design, mechanical, and electronics engineers, we've been able to keep our customer's needs front of mind. Using our global network of manufacturing partners we provide state-of-the-art tech for wide range of products, including over 500 car, marine, and power sports products sold in 130 countries.
For the next exciting 30 years:
BOSS Audio Systems is ready to stand out with innovative, exciting products and dynamic customer programs. Our BOSS Audio Systems team consists of a multicultural family that spreads across the globe, with our finger on the pulse of today's audio and video culture to built the best sound for your road.
- MP3 / WMA
- Bluetooth® audio streaming stream and control your favorite music apps
- Bluetooth® hands-free
- USB and SD ports
- Aux-in compatible with audio output of ipod®/iphone®, smartphones, and mp3 players
- Front pre-amp output
- Wireless remote control
- Full detachable front panel
- PC board with conformal coating
- Front panel uv coating
- Zero current draw memory (retains radio preset memory in case of vehicle battery disconnect)
- 50 watt x 4 channel output power
- Weather Proof Enclosed System 4" 2-Way Speaker Pair
- 400 Watts MAX 200 Watts RMS Power Handling per Pair
- 130 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response and 94dB Sensitivity
- Polypropylene Woofer Cone and Rubber Surround
- 1 Tweeter Per Speaker
- Sold in Pairs
- Marine 2-way speakers
- Poly injection cone sheds off water
- Sold in pairs
- Aluminum voice coil
- Includes grilles
- Tower speakers mount to tubes ranging from 1 1/4" to 2"
- 19 Dynamic illumination patterns
- Speed and brightness controls
- Interconnect lighting control
- Weather Proof 50 Watts x 4 Max Power, Balance/Fader/Bass/Treble and Preset built-in EQ
- No CD or DVD Player, Plays Bluetooth/USB/SD, MP3, WMA, FM/AM, Digital Media from Smart Phones
- Compatible with Audio out from Smart Phones and MP3 Players
- USB, SD, Aux, Input
- Front Pre Amp Outputs
- Detachable Front Panel, Wireless Remote
- Bluetooth Hands Free, Make and receive calls, Bluetooth Audio Streaming. Play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
Other Part Numbers:
Boss Audio #63-8050
Who is Boss Audio?
Boss Audio is a company founded by Sam Rabbani, who is an avid car enthusiast. His goal was to develop a world-class mobile audio system that everyone can afford. In just three years, the company hit its first million milestones, which prompted them to relocate to a bigger facility.
Today, they achieved that dream and are now a world-recognized brand with products sold in 130 countries worldwide.
Vehicle Entertainment System Experts
The company has been making some of the best video and audio products for more than 30 years. Everything is done in-house with the help of their own team of design, mechanical, acoustics, and electronics engineers. Coupled with the most advanced manufacturing equipment available, Boss Audio can create top-notch products that satisfy the demand of their customers.
The company offers a wide range of products designed for automobiles, Powersports, and marine vehicles. Boss Audio is the first mobile audio company to incorporate cosmetic appearance in their amplifiers by adding different color schemes. It allowed their customers to improve the performance of their audio system while adding their personalized style.
Purchase Boss Audio Products At Vivid Racing
If you are in the market for a high-quality entertainment system for your vehicle, then look no further as Boss Audio has got you covered. They have various speakers, stereos, and amplifiers that are designed to bring out that inner audiophile in you.
To know more about Boss Audio, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that fit your specific requirement.
Customer satisfaction is our primary goal at BOSS AUDIO Systems. Our team of experts is ready to answer your questions. They can be contacted via phone 805.751.4853
, 8:30 am-5 pm PST or by opening a Support Ticket. You can also find useful info and tips in our Knowledge Base. We take pride in the quality of our products and we offer a one-year warranty both for parts and labor.
30-Days Service Policy
If your product fails within 30 days of purchase, BOSS AUDIO Systems will gladly pay for shipping both ways, to repair or replace your unit. In this case, you need to contact us within 30 days of your purchase to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#). We use ground shipping with tracking numbers.
1-Year Free Parts & Labor
All BOSS AUDIO Systems products purchased in the United States are warranted for a period of one year from the purchase date against defects in materials and workmanship. We will provide you with free parts and labor for one year after your purchase. The warranty is for repair or replacement at the sole discretion of the selling dealer. If we choose to replace your product, we may replace it with a new or reconditioned unit of the same or similar design. The customer is responsible for freight charges incurred to return the product.
For all other countries, contact our technical support where you must send a copy of the original invoice with the date of purchase.
Please enclose a letter stating the problem you are having with the product, your daytime phone number, and your return shipping address (no P.O. Box). Contact us to receive an RA# before sending your defective item. This warranty does not cover any unit subject to abuse, neglect, incorrect wiring, water and/or physical damage, or any repair or modification performed by someone other than a BOSS AUDIO Systems repair technician.
Any damages resulting from legal action for breach of expressed or implied warranties shall be limited to the cost of the original purchase price of the unit. As a condition of this warranty, it is agreed that the remedy provided in this document is the sole remedy under this warranty. All liability for coincidental damages is excluded. The purchaser agrees to retain the original proof-of-purchase for establishing the effective date of this warranty. Should BOSS AUDIO Systems or an authorized dealer replace your product under warranty, this replacement shall be considered a transaction under the original warranty and does not extend the original warranty period. This warranty is non-transferable.
BOSS Elite Warranty
BOSS Audio Systems "Elite" products are warranted for a period of TWO years for speakers, THREE years for in-dash units, and FIVE years for amplifiers from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship when purchased from one of the Authorized Elite Dealers listed on the Retail Partner page. This warranty applies to products purchased and shipped within the USA only. Purchases made from any dealer not listed as an Authorized Elite Dealer qualifies for the standard one-year warranty. All other conditions of the standard one-year warranty above apply.
Free Extended Warranty
When you purchase directly from BossAudio.com, from one of our "Authorized Platinum Online Dealers," or have verifiable proof that your product was professionally installed by a reputable car audio retail shop, you qualify for a free extended warranty on the BOSS Audio product you purchased as shown below:
Terms and Conditions:
- Mobile Video & CD and DVD Receivers: (This includes all in-dash, flip down overheads, headrest monitors, and DVD players) BOSS Audio will extend the warranty for an additional two years (three years total) directly to the original consumer.
- Woofers, Speakers, ATV/UTV and Motorcycle Sound Systems: BOSS Audio will extend the warranty for an additional two years (three years total) directly to the original consumer.
- Amplifiers: BOSS Audio will extend the warranty for an additional five years (six years total) directly to the original consumer.
- Other Electronics and Accessories: There is no extended warranty available on these items.
Any purchase made from a website other than BossAudio.com or an Authorized Platinum Online Dealer will only receive the standard one-year warranty. The extended warranty is valid only on purchases made and shipped within the US and covers parts and labor to repair only. The Online Extended Warranty program cannot be combined with the Installation Extended Warranty program. The online portion of this program is effective as of 3/14/2015. Any purchase made prior to this date will not qualify for this program. All other conditions of original warranty apply. Click Here to See Our Authorized Platinum Online Dealers To get service on any product that falls under the Extended Warranty, call 805.751.4853
(8:30 am-5 pm PST) or open a support TICKET. The original or copy of dated purchase and installation receipt are required to validate the warranty, and a statement of the problem with the product is also needed.