EBC's BSD rotors feature a V pattern which improves heat dispersion and helps the pads run cooler on average over OE style rotors. BSD rotors are a perfect addition to any vehicle looking to add performance and style to any vehicle.
EBC BSD Series Blade Sport Rotors Ultra Quiet V slot configuration
- Additional 20 Character Description: BSD V Slotted Rotors
- Additional 240 Character Description: EBC's BSD rotors feature a 'V' pattern which improves heat dispersion and helps the pads run cooler on average over OE style rotors. BSD rotors are a perfect addition to any vehicle looking to add performance and style to any vehicle.
- Additional 40 Character Description: EBC VEE SLOT SPORT ROTOR KIT
- Additional 80 Character Description: EBC VEE SLOT SPORT ROTOR KIT
- Centre Hole Diameter mm: 71.1
- Diameter: 293
- Front or Rear: FRONT
- Height mm: 48
- Kit- Y or N: N
- Minimum Thickness mm: 29
- New Thickness mm: 30
- No of Bolt Holes or Studs: 5
- PCD mm: 114.3
- Product Group: BSD Rotors
- Rotor diameter in inches: 11.5
- Solid or Vented: V
- Style: OE
- Title: EBC Brakes BSD7253 EBC VEE SLOT SPORT ROTOR KIT
- DO NOT FIT UPGRADE PADS TO REAR OF VEHICLE UNLESS SAME UPGRADE FITTED TO FRONT, The Thermic Black coating? does NOT need to be removed before install. Do NOT use brake cleaner or any other method to remove Thermic Black coating from discs rotors. The Thermic black coating will be removed in the pad swept area by the brake pads with in the first 10 to 20 stops made after installation on the vehicle.The Thermic Black coating? is an anti corrosion coating for long resistance against rust. Attempting to remove Thermic Black Coating with brake cleaner or any other method is NOT covered under EBC warranty
11.5 in. Dia.
Fits position: Front
||6 Cylinder 4.0 Liter
With business commencing in 1978, the company has grown from an importer distributing products from a single van to a multi-national group employing over 400 staff with manufacturing in three countries and worldwide sales in excess of $100 million and is now known as the FREEMAN GROUP of Companies.
The group product range comprises brake discs, clutches and disc brake pads for motorcycles, all terrain vehicles (ATV or Quads), mountain bikes, go karts (or shifter karts) and automobiles.
Click to view the Warranty Information here
Vendor Media File
Click to Download here