The Goodyear Assurance All-Season tire lets you drive confidently in rain, shine, or snow. This versatile tire delivers all the great benefits of a quality touring tire, including an optimized tread pattern that reduces road noise for a quiet ride. The tread also features large stable shoulder blocks for improved handling in a variety of conditions. With its long wear, quiet ride, and competent handling, the Goodyear Assurance All-Season Tire is a great choice for passenger cars and other commuter vehicles.
- Wheel Diameter: 17
- Aspect Ratio: 65
- Section Width (Cross Section): 225
- Overall Diameter: 28.5
- Rim Width Range: 6.0-8.0
- Weight: 24
- Tread & Traction:
- Tread Depth: 9
- Tread Grade: 600
- Traction Grade: A
- Safety & Performance:
- Load Index: 102
- Max PSI: 51
- Speed Rating (up to X mph): Up to 118 mph
- Temperature Grade: B
- Vendor Product Number MPN: 407285374
- Global Trade Item Number GTIN: 697662123163
- Warranty: 65000
Other Part Numbers:
Tread Life Limited Warranty
Buy with confidence. Drive with confidence.
We know that perfect commutes are few and far between, so we back our tires with warranties that help protect you in the case of premature treadwear.
Quick note: We also share tire selections from Dunlop and Kelly.
Whether you buy online or in store, we can help you find tires with warranties.How will Tread Life Limited Warranty charges be calculated?
Driving habits, road conditions, driving conditions and vehicle maintenance are all factors that contribute to tire wear. If your tires do not reach the miles/kilometers listed in the Tread Life table and meet with all the terms of the Tread Life warranty (read below), the tires will be replaced as follows: If the tread wears evenly down to the treadwear indicators (worn to 2/32") before delivering the warranted mileage, the tire will be replaced on a prorated basis, if the original invoice is presented showing the vehicle mileage when the tires were originally installed.
EXAMPLE: If your tire had a tread life limited warranty of 80,000 mi. (130,000 km) and delivered 56,000 mi. (91,000 km) prior to wear-out (down the 2/32"), the tire will be replaced for 70% of the advertised selling price of the comparable tire at the time of adjustment. If the price of the new comparable tire is $130, the cost to you would be $91, plus any additional charges such as mounting, balancing and any other applicable taxes and government-mandated charges.
The Tread Life Limited Warranty applies only if you are the original purchaser and the tires have been used only on the vehicle on which they were originally installed, according to Goodyear or the vehicle manufacturer's recommendations.
However, the Tread Life Limited Warranty does not apply to tires:
- Used in commercial applications including, but not limited to, police, taxi service, national account, government, and contract sales
- Supplied as original equipment
- Installed on any vehicle other than the vehicle on which they were originally installed
- That after leaving the producing factory have had the tread pattern altered in any manner such as, but not limited to, siping, carving, shaving, or having any material applied to the tread surface
- You must retain your original tire purchase invoice (see the second bullet under Owner's Obligations) for Tread Life Limited Warranty consideration.