The Konig Rewind is a true classic in the JDM market. The Rewind is an 8 spoke wheel with a racing inspired design and both front and rear wheel drive offsets. It is offered in popular 15 inch and 16 inch sizes in classic silver or graphite finishes with a brilliant machined lip. It includes a snap-in center cap featuring the Konig wheels logo. If you are looking for a wheel that is a rewind to years past, check out the Konig Rewind.Specifications:
Style & Construction:
- Wheel Size: 16 X7 4-114.30 0 DGGLML
- Rim Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 7
- Bolt Pattern: 4-114.3/4.5"-0.0
- Offset: 0
- Hub Bore Size: 73
- Weight: 17
Safety & Performance
- Color: DG
- Finish: GRAPHITE WITH MACHINED LIP
- Accent: Machined Lip
- Construction Material Description:
- Wheel Pieces Quantity: 1
- Number of Bolts: 4
- Tire Load Capacity: 1,518
- Load Rating:
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: RW76114006
Other Part Numbers:
Konig Wheels #73392
Konig Wheels has been setting trends and revolutionizing the wheel industry for 25 years. Dedicated to providing high quality products and services. KONIG combines twenty-five years of track-tested innovations to create the industrys most coveted aftermarket products.
Sought by professionals for their superb quality and craftsmanship, recognized by enthusiasts for their great value and admired by all for their signature styling. Konig and all of their brands has managed to establish themselves as the trend setter in the Tuner, Euro, Luxury and Dub markets making them the clear leader in innovations and designs.
Konig Wheels / Konig American warrants to the original or first owner; that its wheels shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship when properly installed and properly used under normal operating conditions for a period of one year from date of original purchase when new. Konig agrees to repair or replace at Konig’s discretion, free of charge, except for transportation or any other expenses caused by the defective product, any wheel which after examination, said product shows failure in normal use and service due to defects in materials and/or workmanship. All defective products must be sent to Konig for inspection, through an authorized Konig Dealer. Konig will not be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by delays, failure or any consequential damage arising from any cause whatsoever or any charges incurred in replacement of product. A Return Authorization number, proof of purchase, and a detail description of the defect(s) must accompany any defective parts that are returned. Konig will not issue a RGA number or handle a warranty claim directly with a retail customer. A claim must originate at an authorized dealer, preferably the one where the wheels were purchased. Any wheel sent to Konig without an RGA# will be refused. This warranty shall not apply to:
- Wheels that have been altered or repaired in any manner.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to car wash damage, chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Appearance defects in wheels that have been mounted after purchase or sold as a blemished product.
- Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by shipping, off-road use, abuse, accident or negligence.
- Anyone who is not the original or first owner of the wheel.
- Anyone who does not have proper documentation (valid proof of purchase).
- Anyone who does not purchase through an authorized Konig retailer or distributor.