The rear-wheel version of the legendary Maxxis Bighorn, the M918 is a raised white-lettered ATV tire with radial construction and extra lugs on its shoulder that serve as protection for the tire sidewall as well as the rim itself for when the trail gets especially rough. Its radial construction helps to make the Bighorn M918 as comfortable as it is stylish, and is the perfect choice if the time has come to upgrade the tires on your rig.
- Wheel Diameter: 12
- Aspect Ratio: 12
- Section Width (Cross Section): 26
- Overall Diameter: 26
- Rim Width Range: 7.0-10.5
- Weight: 32
- Tread Depth: 25
- Load Index: 58
- Max PSI: 7
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: TM16676800
Other Part Numbers:
Maxxis Tire #35856
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS IN ADDITION TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies only if all of the following conditions are met:
- (A) You are the original purchaser of a MAXXIS brand radial passenger/light truck tire;
- (B) The tire was originally installed on the vehicle by the dealer/distributor at the time of purchase;
- (C) The tire is the appropriate size and load range for the vehicle according to the vehicle manufacturer's recommendation;
- (D) You follow the Limited Warranty Claim Procedures described in this booklet that the tire is worn to 2/32nds of usable tread remaining or 6 years (72 months) from the date of original tire manufactured whichever comes first;
- (E) You present at the time of the claim under this Limited Warranty your original purchase receipt for the tire and the properly completed tire installation and tire rotation service records confirming the time and place of rotation intervals every 5,000 to 7,500 miles; and
- (F) Limited Warranty coverage is not otherwise excluded by one or more of the provisions of this booklet.
- (G) The Maxxis RC-1, R19 and VR-1 are excluded from the Maxxis Automotive Warranty