Get ready to rip with the Bighorn 2.0 by Maxxis. Weighing in lighter than its predecessor, its aggressive radial construction smoothens out the toughest trails and is a barrel of fun across sand dunes. When you?re looking for the most capable tire for your ATV or UTV, the Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 and its 6-ply rating keeps durability at the top of its list of attributes while instilling a sense of confidence across any surface or vertical climb you?re likely to encounter on the trail.
- Wheel Diameter: 12
- Aspect Ratio: 11
- Section Width (Cross Section): 26
- Overall Diameter: 26
- Rim Width Range: 6.5-9.5
- Weight: 28
- Tread Depth: 25
- Load Index: 54
- Max PSI: 7
- Vendor Product Number / MPN: TM00124100
Other Part Numbers:
Maxxis Tire #10164
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS IN ADDITION TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
ELIGIBILITY FOR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty applies only if all of the following conditions are met:
- (A) You are the original purchaser of a MAXXIS brand radial passenger/light truck tire;
- (B) The tire was originally installed on the vehicle by the dealer/distributor at the time of purchase;
- (C) The tire is the appropriate size and load range for the vehicle according to the vehicle manufacturer's recommendation;
- (D) You follow the Limited Warranty Claim Procedures described in this booklet that the tire is worn to 2/32nds of usable tread remaining or 6 years (72 months) from the date of original tire manufactured whichever comes first;
- (E) You present at the time of the claim under this Limited Warranty your original purchase receipt for the tire and the properly completed tire installation and tire rotation service records confirming the time and place of rotation intervals every 5,000 to 7,500 miles; and
- (F) Limited Warranty coverage is not otherwise excluded by one or more of the provisions of this booklet.
- (G) The Maxxis RC-1, R19 and VR-1 are excluded from the Maxxis Automotive Warranty