Niche Wheels is the ultimate in custom wheel manufacturing perfection. They're Monotec Designs are cut from a single block of 6061 - T6 forged aluminum. This wheel type allows for the very best combination of strength and light weight. Monotec wheels are built for the truest high performance vehicles on the road. Monotec is the lightest, strongest and truest wheel technology available today.
- Wheel Size: 19x8.5
- Finish: Silver & Machined
- Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
- Offset: 35mm
- Backspace: 6.1
- Bore: 72.6
- TPMS: Yes
- Cap: 1003-22M
- Load Rating: 1600
Who is Niche Wheels?
Known for their quality wheel designs, Niche Wheels is a custom wheels manufacturer that caters to a variety of high-end vehicles. They create wheel designs from cast monoblock to completely custom forged multi-piece wheels.
Throughout the years, Niche Wheels had continuously improved its manufacturing technique to provide the most up to date wheel design on the market today. They have expanded their line up to meet the ever-increasing demands of car enthusiasts around the world. Today they are a brand known to be in the pinnacle of the wheel industry.
One reason for Niche Wheels' success is that they have given their customer the ability to customize their wheel of choice. If you wanted to achieve that touring car look, you could choose from their list of one-piece cast wheels. If you wish to achieve the VIP-vibe, then they have the 3-piece construction for you. Your imagination is the only limitation.
All Niche Wheels are cast from a single piece of aircraft-grade Aluminum using a technique that requires a state of the art low pressure die casting. This results in a near-perfect wheel shape that is straight and usually requires almost no additional weight to balance properly.
Purchase Niche Wheels from Vivid Racing
Whether you're into small tuner cars or big Bling vehicles, Niche Wheels will have the right product for you. Stand out among your peers with nice customized rims. Visit Vivid Racing and check out what the company has to offer for you. You can never go wrong with this choice.
Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Niche Wheels are warranted against STRUCTURAL DEFECT in material as long as the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser owns the wheels. Under normal and reasonable use, wheels produced by Niche Wheels are warranted against defect in workmanship or materials to the ORIGINAL owner/purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of wheels, at the discretion of Niche Wheels, for any wheels determined to be defective and covered under warranty. Installation costs, transportation costs or loss of use is not covered under this warranty. Accessories determined to be defective in workmanship or materials while the wheel is under warranty will be repaired or replaced. Wheels will not be replaced due to defects in accessories.
Warranty claims must be processed through the original dealer or distributor that the wheels were purchased from.THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO:
- Wheels NOT purchased from an authorized dealer.
- Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, neglect or accident. Any damage or defect caused by racing or off road use or by road hazard impact.
- Wheels that have been altered repaired or modified.
- Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
- Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
- Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
- Chrome pitting or discoloration due to lack of maintenance.
- Blemishes, peeling or discoloration on the back side of the wheel.
- Fading or discoloration of chrome or painted accent accessories caused by exposure to caustic elements.
- Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
- Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be filed with the delivery carrier.
The Niche Warranty is valid only to the original consumer/purchaser, when the wheel is returned to the authorized dealer from whom it was purchased, freight prepaid with proof of purchase. This Warranty does not cover removal or installation expense.